FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
G&P conversion kit and Tokyo Marui M1A1

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SLK
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: G&P conversion kit and Tokyo Marui M1A1 Reply with quote

I got this awhile ago and thought I would share since I read that the G&P kit will be discontinued.

The Tokyo Marui M1A1 has a bunch of metal giving it a lot of heft. It is a better airsoft and well made.

I have seen a few replicas of the pulse rifle and of the mass produced ones I have examined this one seems to be the best. The G&P kit has many alloy parts, an ammo counter that counts down instead of staying at one number, and best of all is that it doesn't look like someone made it in their garage. The G&P kit needed a couple minor mods but overall went together well. It went together as easy as a model kit and you don't have to paint it unless you want to make it look battle worn.

I had to track down the G&P kit, the TM Thompson, and the shorter Thompson clip from different sellers to make pulse rifle but it was not difficult.

phase pistol
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks great!

The relatively new company "Hollywood Collectibles" is supposed to be working on a pulse rifle replica, but I don't know any details yet.

Their first gun prop was a replica of the Korben Dallas blaster from "Fifth Element"... it looked great but there was a wiring problem which drained the batteries quickly. Replacements for early buyers are supposed to be in the works.

SLK
Community Member

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a nifty pistol gun.

I look forward to seeing what Hollywood Collectibles comes up with for their pulse rifle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Buyer Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: