FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Server Issues and a little info about them *Please Read*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Forum Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amish
Community Guide

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:12 pm    Post subject: Server Issues and a little info about them *Please Read* Reply with quote

Hello all,

First, my apologies for the server outages lately. I wish I could say it was something I did or could correct, but I cannot. Right now we are in the capable hands of my hosting company which assures me that it is a known problem and steps are being taken to fix it.

Here is the message I got today after I placed another phone call to them:

Quote:
Thank you for contacting us.
Please do accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I understand how frustrated you'd be regarding this whole issue however, the truth of the matter is that right now, our administrators are currently working on a known issue with the server hosting your websites. We do not have an estimated timeframe for the resolution, however, please be assured though that we are taking extra measures to resolve this as soon as possible and to make sure that this will not happen again in the future.

Your patience is highly appreciated on this matter.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

While we have had hardly any issues in the past, I am confident this will be worked out as it influences other customers of theirs as well.

In addition, I am posting this in this forum because it is the most viewed. I will try to post elsewhere when the server is up again.

Thank you all for your continued support at Propsummit!!!!!!

Please let me know if you have any other issues with the site.

Tom
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Forum Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: