FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Upgrade Offworld Blaster....help wanted...

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bassnoir
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:49 pm    Post subject: Upgrade Offworld Blaster....help wanted... Reply with quote

...I recently purchased a "hero" version of the Offworld Blaster and am looking for someone interested in upgrading it FOR me...Being old and having zero talent...I am at the mercy of "what's available" not complaining simply the way it is...I also just picked up a Hartford and like it just the way it is....but the Offworld needs to be "tightened up" and given a face lift (paint job).....I am willing to pay whatever the traffic will bare....interested parties please (truly...not being sarcastic here) apply...
chew
Community Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's mine. PM sent

Bassnoir
Community Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...thank you for both the response and the pictures.....really beautiful work...love the variation on the weaver knob.....and the weathering on the grip is very very cool.... was this one of the earlier "hero" versions?....I am not totally clear on the difference between the so called "limited" 130 and the larger (obviously repainted) newer version of 1000....mine is crudely stamped "127" on the bottom of the grip....can anyone help me out here?.....
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I can tell there is no "official" word on what each of these "limited Editions" are made up of. I think they are making it up as they go along. The original run of these guns total was supposed to be 2,000. From what I know they have been taking some of those and painting them up to help them sell.

You might be able to pm nickytea to see if he knows anything, because he is the only person I know that has had inside info about these, and he hasn't answered any of my questions as of yet.

Andy
chew
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mine was purchased last year before the "hero" existed. But I think my repaint looks similar to that model. When it arrived I was extremely disappointed and kept it boxed up for nine months or so until I got worked up and rebuilt it.
chew
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh BTW the variant weaver knob is actually a battery cap from a tiny "led lenser" brand flashlight that my aunt threw in to my stocking a few years back...

I actually kind of like it... Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: