FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Sean Young is on the Lot! Today Only! UPDATE 02-23-07

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Replica and Screen Used Props
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jedirick
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Sean Young is on the Lot! Today Only! UPDATE 02-23-07 Reply with quote

She is doing one day with "One Tree Hill" she is here! about 100 yards from where I am in office and I don't think the A-holes at One Tree are going to let me or anyone else get any damn closer! I am in agony!

I have Whitefall's stuff with me!

Pulling major favors. Hope to have better news later! CRAP!

Last edited by Jedirick on Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
bbabich
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep us updated Rick... that would be very cool if you got to meet her.

Boy they film quite a bit in North Carolina.

Wink

-Bryan
IGNITERS
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: careful... Reply with quote

I would be wary ...sh's quite a shot with a sidearm ...hahaha...
good luck !
Jedirick
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news is I finagled to run some stuff over to the set in about 2 hours . Got lucky they need a few SPFX odds n ends.

Bad news is my wife called, doctor is admitting my daughter for some tests due to severe side effwects from a seizure preventive. So Sean will just have to wait until next time to fall for me!

Leaving my Vidphone piece and some piano and some of Whitefall Rachel paper props with one of the studio guys. I figure I might at least get an autograph or two.
sethb6025
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool on the autograph, I hope your daughter is okay!
Jedirick
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daughter will be OK unless last run of tests find here kidneys damaged. Freaking doctors, don't get me started. This is the third time I've diagnosed what is wrong with her. Not good when you see a leading neurologist do the deer in the headlights look.

AS for Sean. Nothing so far. Except rumors that she may still be here tomorrow AM.
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck with your daughter man. I hope everything is better than fine for her. I can only imagine. Sean means nothing in compare.
Whitefall
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we get an update on your daughter?
amish
Community Guide

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rick,

I hope your daughter is doing much better!! Please keep us posted and let us know if we can do anything. My prayers are with you and your family in hopes that all will be fine!!!

On the Sean Young note, she is so freaking hot!!!! I have to say though, I think I liked her more in Dune. Now let me get out of here before someone shoots me for saying that!
Jedirick
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daughter is doing fine. All tests are normal.

I appreciate you guys concern. Thank you. I have had a medically fragile daughter for 20 years. Sems Imention her pretty often on the RPF Embarassed

I wouldn't wish it on anyone but it's amazing what one adapts to. When you have a special needs kid this is the norm, our norm. You get used to life's little crisis interruptions.
Jedirick
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sean Young

I've had a crush on her since Blade Runner.

Remember Stripes with Bill Murray?

Dune. A little piece on information.

Wish I was into props and costumes then.

Dino Delaurentis owned the film Studio in Wilmington then. he had stored all the costuming and props from Dune in a warehouse on the lot.

In 1985 i believe hurricane Gloria struck. the warehouse that held Dune stuff collapsed. Obviously the studio wrote it off. One of my friends, a make-up artist was on the lot just before they buldozed the wreckage. he filled his car with Stiil suits and other costumes.

He sold them off back about 1995 except for the queens costume and 2 still suits. I remebr picking one up. They were solid latex and cooked foam. I'd say they weighed and easy 60 pounds without all the attachements.

I found some of the veil like robes from the queens costume in a box last summer. No telling what happened to the rest of the stuff.
Jedirick
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's gone!

High probability this may be a reocurring role accorrding to one of the continuity people who I know and chatted with this morning. If continuity is informed it usually means the script guys are at least considering keeping the character.

Oh! continuity person said her skin looks just like it did in BR, she has not aged a bit or if she has, it has complimented her good looks.

Hell, if I meet her, I may propose. What have I got to loose?

Now here is a pisser. Turns out a guy I know well has a girlfriend who does PA work for One Tree Hill. -OTH

This guy is a huge Jaws fan. I got him one of the replica teeth from a very,very limited run as well as did a cool replica for him, a beach sign.

He knows my passion for BR and Sean Young. I didn't know his latest girl was working OTH or I would have called him. He happens to go there and get one of the director's cut DVD's signed by Sean Young to him! Along with a couple other items and some publicity photos. Then freaking calls me about it! I made it a real short call.

No autograph for me, no nothing. He's toast in my book of favorites and favorasses.

I swear I hope I find an awesome 1 of a kind Jaws replica prop...I'll get it and just call him about it!
sethb6025
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then smash it and send it to him. Laughing Not everyone thinks though, I made an ass out of myself when I realized I had snubbed a friend of mine on an invite to C3. I had assumed he couldn't go from the way he talked, I made a 11th hour decision not to cancel my hotel and went. When I talked about it, he seemed real bummed. I realized I had never actually asked him if he wanted to go with us. Embarassed Maybe your friend just had a vacant moment?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Replica and Screen Used Props All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: