FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
GIVE ME A CLUE - WHAT MAKE MY NEW BR BLASTER GUN ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
panzerino

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: GIVE ME A CLUE - WHAT MAKE MY NEW BR BLASTER GUN ? Reply with quote

HI FELLAS, ONLY JOINED RECENTLY, BUT NEED SOME INFO, JUST BOUGHT A FULL METAL BR GUN FROM ITALY, IT WILL ARIVE IN KIT FORM SO THERE WILL BE MANY HOURS OF FUN !!, BUT CAN ANY OF YOU GUY NAME THE PEICE ? I WAS INFORMED IT IS A SID KIT ?

I HAVEN'T A CLUE, BEEN COLLECTING FOR MANY A YEAR NOW I STARTED OFF IN THE LATE EIGHTIES, BUT SINCE THEN MY COLLECTIONS GOTTEN OUT OF CONTROLL, I NOW BUID, SCRATCHBUILD, MOULD AND CAST STUDIO SCALE MODELS/PUPPETS,MAINLY FROM THE GERRY ANDERSON T.V SERIES BUT WHILS IN JAPAN IN THE EARLY 90S, I FIEST SAW THE BLADERUNNER COLLECTABLES, AND WENT DAFT BUYING THEM UP FROM BOOKS, MAGAZINES, MODEL KITS I MUST HAVE AT LEAST THIRTY VERSIONS OF THE SPINNER CAR, FROM SMALL TO 1/8 SCALE, (ABOUT TO RADIO CONTROLL THIS ) I ALSO BOUGHT THE FAMOUS M-1 RESIN KITS OF "RICK DECKARD" THE BEST LIKENESS I HAVE SEEN TO DATE, THIS CAME WITH A SMALL SCALE "BLASTER" MADE IN WHIT METAL. I WILL PHOTOGRAPH SOME OF MY "TOYS AND POST THEM IF ANYONE MAY BE INTERESTED JUST LET ME KNOW.
BUT DO DROP ME A LINE TO LET ME KNOW WHAT GUN THIS IS I HAVE BOUGHT , ALL THREADS ARE MOST WELLCOME. [/u][/i][/b]
IGNITERS
Community Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: SID KIT! Reply with quote

I also own a sidkit that I just finished ( well almost) ...you can see photos of it on the thread about balster comparrisons....I think though aparently not the best it is a great kit that leaves room for the builder to be creative...
love to see photos of your stuff...start a thread of Blade Runner collections (not sure if there is one allready but) that would be great!
welcome aboard!
let me know if you have any questions once you get the kit maybe I can help.
Nexus6
Community Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sidkit.com

Welcome.

You type loud.
panzerino

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool thanks alot you guys, i shall get some pics sorted out and when the gun comes, i' shall ask for your help , as i may need it. Cool

p.s sorry for the loud type
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Panzerino,

I am very Interested in seeing your Blade Runner collection. I started my collection far too late, but it is a good size none the less. I also liked Gerry Anderson shows as well, especially the live action like UFO and Space 1999.. We would all surely love to see pictures of all the stuff you are working on. BTW the gun from the M1 kit is based off of the Oz Shop/Marco Ent gun.

The Sid Kit gun has online Instructions as well here... http://sidkit.com/instruction/mb1.htm

There are also pictures of many of the builds based on the Sid kit here and on the RPF...

Andy
sycor
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So do you have to remove the "ammo clip" to turn on the LEDs or is the switch accessible with it attached?
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the Syd version the swith is accesable when attached from undernieth.

Here is a pic from one of his older guns...

IGNITERS
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: yup ...thats it all right just behind the clip underneath... Reply with quote

now that I think about it .....I could have wired the visible switch to the lights ......back to the drawing board.....( kinda like wille e coyote)
panzerino

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andy wrote:
Welcome Panzerino,

I am very Interested in seeing your Blade Runner collection. I started my collection far too late, but it is a good size none the less. I also liked Gerry Anderson shows as well, especially the live action like UFO and Space 1999.. We would all surely love to see pictures of all the stuff you are working on. BTW the gun from the M1 kit is based off of the Oz Shop/Marco Ent gun.

The Sid Kit gun has online Instructions as well here... http://sidkit.com/instruction/mb1.htm

There are also pictures of many of the builds based on the Sid kit here and on the RPF...
cheers Andy for that, i will sort out some pics, at the moment i am working on a large Spinner car, approx 12" long it was a medicom plastic type car, not advertised as the spinner but as "Future car " from the movie back to the future, i have scratched and modified the oz shop spinner car parts and i am about to silicone mould them and retro fit on the spinner, i have also had waterslide decals done, i will post pics (if i can figure out how to do it) also i have very nearly finished my studio scale SPV (captain scarlet) plus a 3 foot Stingray working on a studio scale Shado mobile, i dont know where these are going to go as i already have most of the full size puppets on display ! anyway thanks for your info great to here from all you guys out there

regards from accross the pond
Andy
Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: