FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
PKD-1 FS or Trade

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Loyalizer
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: PKD-1 FS or Trade Reply with quote

I've come to realize I just don't have enough room to display everything, and rather than let it collect dust in a drawer, I've decided to offer my old PKD for sale or trade.

A bit of history and information on the piece:

I got this from an associate of mine about 10 years ago who used it in a student film, it came to me bolted together and missing a few pieces, it also sported a really shitty paint job. I dismantled it, stripped the paint and repainted it. I also replaced a few of the missing parts with odds and ends I had on hand. Its been painted in a two tone sliver color, and the steyr receiver has been given a coat of pewter rub n' buff. The grips have been painted in a flat black color. The flash has kind of washed out the color differences on the sliver. The ejection port panel has been covered in a metallic foil tape.

Both triggers function and are spring loaded, however the LEDs do not function and need to be replaced. The model hasn't been drilled out for wiring and both the battery cover and the magazine are removable so replacing the wiring shouldn't be a problem, although you may have to drill out a bit for the wiring to pass through.

The following components are missing:
Sight Rod
Binding Post
Barrel Support Post

Its definitely been frankestein'd but it has some character to it. PM me a reasonable offer or trade and it's yours, otherwise it'll probably go to the 'bay. I'd like to avoid overseas shipping, so US offers only thanks. Sold as is all sales/trades final.

"We began to recognize in them a strange obsession..."

http://fcomin.cgsociety.org/gallery/
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: