FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
"Working" real Laser Sight Rod

View previous topic :: View next topic  
propsjonnyb
Community Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: "Working" real Laser Sight Rod Reply with quote

Up for sale is a working Green Laser Sight Rod with the Red ammo lights , the slider off /on switch and a push to make switch ( that can be fitted behind the trigger ) it's is slightly different than the standard rod as the laser diode casing is a few mm larger that the actual rod on the blaster (( I am currently trying to source a smaller laser casing that could fit a hollow machined one which woud be identical to the original ))
Shown in the photos below are the mock up prototype , the brass centre is the laser housing , the prototype is made with plastic rod tubing , the one for sale is all brass & alumimium , the three photos below show the rod circuit lights and switch and 9v flat battery , second picture all the LED's lit and the final one shows the laser firing , unfortunately photography doesn't capture the full effect the beam is visible in dim and dark conditions and comes into its own at night !! it will produce a highly visible spot of <5mm at no less than 6 meters and at night will illuminate with a visible beam for over 600 yards or more ! Never look at the laser light directly , since it may be hazardous for direct exposure to the Eye . Please be responsible for the safe use of this laser all responsibility lies with the user !! Do not point it at animals or small children and please remember misuse will probably make you liable for prosecution !!

This is not a toy it is a serious piece of kit ! and will come with all necessary health and safety warnings with a disclaimer it will only be sold to persons over 18 . Price is £175.00 or £200.00 retrofitted to your own blaster ( ship at your cost to me and I will return it at my cost to you ) PM me if interested.

http://propsummit.com/upload/665/dscf0716.jpg

http://propsummit.com/upload/665/dscf0717.jpg

http://propsummit.com/upload/665/dscf0719.jpg
propsjonnyb
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject: last offer - then it goes on Ebay Reply with quote

This would make an excellent Star Trek phaser - laser and does produce a significant beam , I will split the circuit FOC to make a full LED lighting circuit for the BR Blaster ( I'll add the extra Green LED !) and a separate laser module you could mount in almost anything !

£175 ono
Roy
Banned!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any bites on this?
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might get more hits if you made your pictures active. I almost did it for you but your pictures are huge.

Andy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: