FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
BR Ideal Playlist

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Insomniac
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: BR Ideal Playlist Reply with quote

I'm an noob, especially when it comes to anything other than the Blade Runner movie...

I'm wondering what are the best things to expose myself of the few differing Blade Runner mediums and in what order, a Blade Runner playlist if you will. This is the tread I hope to answer a puzzle such as:

Weather I should read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep ? before or after playing the point and click game or should I read the K. W. Jeter Blade Runner sequels before the game or not, Anything along those lines help me create the ideal playlist for the community..

Thank you... for any and all input!

Wink

(sticky worthy?)
The Loyalizer
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep before playing the Westwood point and click game, since there are a number of references to the novel in the game.

You'll find if you've read the original novel, a few scenes in the game are straight out of it. As for the KW Jeter sequels, the first is borderline Ok, if you're jonesing for a BR fix, but the others not so much.

Also, if you can get a hold of it, I highly recommend the Esper Edition soundtrack.

"We began to recognize in them a strange obsession..."

http://fcomin.cgsociety.org/gallery/
Insomniac
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Loyalizer wrote:
Definitely read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep before playing the Westwood point and click game, since there are a number of references to the novel in the game.

You'll find if you've read the original novel, a few scenes in the game are straight out of it. As for the KW Jeter sequels, the first is borderline Ok, if you're jonesing for a BR fix, but the others not so much.

Also, if you can get a hold of it, I highly recommend the Esper Edition soundtrack.

Okay sounds great.... Thank you for the input... I guess I might be getting the Esper edition soundtrack as well!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: