FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Marushin "Tomenosuke PRO" Blaster Japan
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nexus6
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andy wrote:
..or actually more specific, since they didn't use any of the usual names for it, and just called it the "Tomenosuke Blaster". It took me 3 tries to find it.

Andy

I found it yesterday in 1 try. "Tomenosuke".

- Google-jitsu master
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[genuflect]I bow to you oh master[/genuflect]

Wink
Andy
racprops
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sold for only $1125.00 plus $75.00 shipping, I bet due to the auction ending in the middle of the night here.

Rich
Helder22
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only? Ahhh, it's cause it's not coming out of your pocket LOL. To me it feels like quite a bit of money. Especially since I just want a few parts from it. Shocked
But you're right Rich, I was also afraid it was going to go much higher.

Helder
phase pistol
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well "only" is because the regular retail on the thing is a tad over $1000 to begin with I guess.

Sorry by the way if I confused people with my original mention of the auction. I didn't know if it was better to post a link or to simply NOT mention it at all. I decided on the obscure mention as a way to let the motivated buyers know that it was at least theoretically out there.

K
skual
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see a problem with the next batch of Blasters for Gaijins 外人, with the continue hardening weapons laws ( is like a weapon things too) here in europe.
Perhaps a new directive regulation more strong next year? The movility of this props in not much time can be zero. I know things in the States not are so stricts but in 2011 my softair items need a identification card i need a permit and i need to paint a 3" Phosphorescent yellow band for legalize it.

I can see in the future this items sell only trhow autoriced resellers.
Crying or Very sad
Helder22
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Payment was sent. Estimated delivery is mid to end of January. Gonna feel like forever I tell ya!
enero
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helder22 wrote:
Payment was sent. Estimated delivery is mid to end of January. Gonna feel like forever I tell ya!

Congratulations! Take lots of pics, especially during the take-part! Smile
hauptmann
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be especially valuable to know the "feel" of the piece (ie does it feel like a real firearm).

Also the actual weight would be nice to know too!

Cheers,

Jeff
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those gun laws are about to be changed yet again in Canada concerning the airsoft industry; the police force association is putting pressure on Government to ban or better regulate these type of weapons.
Comes after a few hold-ups were commited with replica semi-auto type guns Confused As usual, the responsible citizens are paying for the actions of idiots!
racprops
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had a problem here in AZ back in the 70s and 80s of people getting off lightly due to using toy guns as holdup guns and as they were not real they could not be charged with use of a deadly weapon…

I believe a old guy died from a heart attack during one such robbery…

So the law was changed to, IF it looks like a gun and you act like it is a real gun to pull a robbery, and in the eyes of the victims: then IT IS A REAL GUN in the eyes of the law, so now they were charged the same as if they really did use a real gun.

End of that problem.

For once they made the law get the criminal act and not the rest of us.

Rich
eltee
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back when I was a sergeant, an officer and I were looking for someone reportedly robbing people at gunpoint. We spotted him in a building and were able to approach from behind. We waited until it was fairly clear of bystanders, then closed on him with guns drawn. I announced our presence, told him to freeze, etc. He spun with the gun in his hand. The officer and I came within 1/2 lb. of killing him. He dropped the gun. Instead of the sound of steel hitting the marble floor, I heard plastic. Yes. An airsoft gun. Almost killled a guy using an airsoft.

Was not the first, nor the last time people with imitation guns have been in my gunsights.

Still, I have no desire to see restrictions on airsoft, paintball, water, nerf, etc. guns. The ratio of responsible users vs. morons and criminals is off the charts. If inmates can make fake guns out of soap and shoe polish while in custody, anyone wanting to rob stores with a fake gun can make one out of household items, wood, etc., or simply do the finger in the pocket thing. Very Happy

When I was a kid, realistic toy guns abounded in all the toy and department stores. The old Nichols cowboy revolvers were large, metal, with interchangeable grips and dummy rounds. How about the old Mattel "Shootin' Shell" guns. We had toy Thompsons, Greaseguns, lever actions, etc. back in the day. Now it is largely politically incorrect for a store to sell toy guns.

I like what they did in Arizona, penalize the badguys and leave the responsible owners alone.

Sorry. Rant off. Cool
phase pistol
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a blog with a few more photos of the PRO... apparently they got a little preview a few days before it went on sale.

http://blog.goo.ne.jp/biting_angle/e/65338293dc1b5df17ac952362020c999
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info Karl.
Helder22
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is such a load of.... whatever.

Heres an email I got today:

Dear Helder:

Today, I received the call from EMS postal service that they can not ship the item as indicated as TOY. They said this is MODEL GUN and restricted to ship to the US by mail.

Please let me know if you can accept the refund. As soon as I get your e-mail, I will return the money through paypal.

I replied to label it as a replica movie prop of a fictional blaster and try to ship it by Fedex or something. I'm beginning to worry.
Does anyone know anyone in Japan who can receive it and ship it to me?

Helder
Staar
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helder22 wrote:

Dear Helder:

Today, I received the call from EMS postal service that they can not ship the item as indicated as TOY. They said this is MODEL GUN and restricted to ship to the US by mail.

Please let me know if you can accept the refund. As soon as I get your e-mail, I will return the money through paypal.

I replied to label it as a replica movie prop of a fictional blaster and try to ship it by Fedex or something. I'm beginning to worry.

Helder

Damn but this is hard news bud. Hopefully you will be able to get either someone in Japan or Fedex to ship it for you.

Keep us posted please..

Hoping for the best for you..

MARK

enero
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helder22 wrote:

Dear Helder:

Helder

This blows, whats the difference if he sends it or someone else in japan sends it? If theyre gonna put exactly what it is on the customs slip, its not coming to the US. I dont want to be "that guy", but I bet he got a better offer and wants to back out now. Its all rather sketchy.

Can you ask him to take it apart and send it in 3-4 separate packages? I know its not ideal, but at least it might get past customs that way, and if its in pieces, no one has to lie. He can just put "toy parts" on the slip. Just like good ole Sidero did, back in the day.

I'm sorry for your troubles, I hope you get the gun. Good luck! And keep us posted.
Helder22
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's just say I'd rather have the blaster in the hands of someone willing to try a little harder to get this thing shipped to me. As long as it's in the sellers hands it's too easy to just refund my money and sell it to someone else.
enero
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helder22 wrote:
Let's just say I'd rather have the blaster in the hands of someone willing to try a little harder to get this thing shipped to me. As long as it's in the sellers hands it's too easy to just refund my money and sell it to someone else.

I have a friend in japan. If you want i can see if he would be will to take on this task of trying to get it to the states. I didnt suggest it earlier because he's kind of a "Mr. Butterfingers". But if you want it out of the hands of the seller, this might be the way to go...unless you can find someone else in Japan. Let me know if you want me to ask him.
Helder22
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be great. Please do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 14 of 30

Jump to: