FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
NEW IN THE BOX TOMENOSUKE BLASTER ON E-Bay: NOT MINE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
"995"victor-d
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:56 pm    Post subject: NEW IN THE BOX TOMENOSUKE BLASTER ON E-Bay: NOT MINE Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by "995"victor-d on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:54 am; edited 3 times in total
jakob2121
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it gets me an infraction/banning, it gets me an infraction/banning, but:

I have no beef with you selling these on eBay for a markup, but the US distributor for Tomenosuke still has these readily available to board members for $1100 shipped. Details are in the tomenosuke blaster thread. This isn't really the right forum for selling these.
"995"victor-d
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:06 pm    Post subject: its Not my Listing : FYI Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by "995"victor-d on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
jakob2121
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm good. Like I said, I have no problem with a mark up on eBay. If someone hasn't done or doesn't want to do due diligence on a high dollar item that's their decision. But if they're here, they're at least trying. Just trying to keep the community a community and watch out for the fellow members. Sometimes the pertinent info is buried in a really long thread.

Next time I'll just repost the purchasing info in a new thread right above it. I don't usually go for the passive-aggressive option, however.
cratercritter
Community Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
That eBay seller in Hong Kong has sold about eight or so of these brand new Tom-Pros in the past 5 weeks. And he is still going.... He started with US$1300 plus shipping, then more sold for $1400 and the past week he has sold quite a few of them for US$1500 (Buy-It-Now) plus shipping. Good on him... making a tidy profit I guess.

The Japanese distributer at Hollywood-Japan website... I think still sells them for US$1075 plus $30 shipping. See link here....
http://www.hollywood-japan.jp/html/newpage.html?code=11

I was able to get a very good deal from the eBay seller (eBay user ID: tonycheung) about five weeks ago and bought one. All good, brand new and well packaged. It is still cheaper to get one of these Tom-Pros from the other (Japanese) seller, however at the time it was convenient for me to deal on eBay for it.
The Tom-Pro is a well made blaster... Being "mass" factory produced shows in some good ways, however there were a few sub-par issues (which seem evident on most of the production models) that I fixed up... They were:
1) I polished the amber grips ... now they are more transparent and shiny.
2) The finish on the STEYR receiver was shiny/dull (not consistent) lustre.
>>>> A very light fine polish on the receiver, it has come up a very nice even lustre.
3) The butt-plate had a dull rough finish. I used fine wet-dry sanding (up to 2000 grade) then dremel tool polished.... has come up very smooth shiny silver finish .... cool.
4) The butt plate did no sit flat or flush with the end of the gun's grip because one of the amber grips was very slightly longer than the other... Easily fixed that.
>>> Now, what is a very nice and cool Tom-Pro is even more super-cool with just a small amount of tweaking.

Cheers
Cool

Last edited by cratercritter on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
"995"victor-d
Community Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:21 am    Post subject: An apology Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by "995"victor-d on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
cratercritter
Community Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Vito

You put up this thread and post alerting other board readers of an eBay sale/seller of a pretty cool Blade Runner Blaster.
........ "enthusiastically sharing a find".
I can't see anything wrong with that. Thank you for sharing with us.
Other members here, including myself have done this from time to time as well.
Yes... he sells them for a higher price than other sellers, but that is up to the buyer to shop around.
I bought one from that seller as stated in my earlier post above knowing I had a choice to buy it elsewhere.

Cheers Cool
jakob2121
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup...moving on, no bad blood.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: