FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
FS: Pulse Rifles

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matsuo
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: FS: Pulse Rifles Reply with quote

I have a pair of HCG Pulse rifles, that I have had since the run started. I broke them down and did a repaint and weather job on them to see if it would be feasable to offer them as exclusives, but the associated labor costs were deemed too much so the currently un-weathered HCG guns were the only ones made available.

All the HCG features remain. The pump moves the shotgun bolt. The stock retracts and detents. The trigger pulls and the charging handle works the bolt.

Also these models were my test guns for milling out the shrouds for use on other guns, airsofts, deacts etc. So they are not straight out of the box guns with re-paints. This included replacing all the screws with correct larger ones. In addition I detailed the front grenade launcher block with accurate hardware and replaced the shotgun trigger with a metal one. The shell lifter is spring loaded now so it doesnt flop around. The stock has two hold down bolts instead of one. I replaced the barrel with alumium tube instead of the rolled steel which had an annoying seem down the inside. Also, finally, I permanently fastened the mag in place by a hidden screw, as the fit was in my opinion tenuous and it gave me one less thing to worry about when I took these to conventions and trade shows. It can be however removed to replace the batteries. The counter is incidentally still the static "95"

Please note IRL the colors are more subdued, my harsh shop lighting coupled with an easily confused ipad camera makes the pix look a little exaggerated.

Brown Bess:

Olive:

Asking $800 per gun but I can be flexible.
Please know your country's import laws before considering.

(Shameless personal Plea)
Our daughters recent surgery and unexpected prolonged recovery has left us in a financially vulnerable situation. Believe me I wouldnt be trying to sell these if I didnt absolutely have to. This will make a sizable hole in my collection.
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about your daughter Matsuo; my wishes for a prompt recovery is the least I can do (nothing I can do about those beauties; living in Canada is not helping Sad )
Matsuo
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Joberg, we have gotten a lot of support and well wishes from the prop comunity. Nice to know people care!

Some better pix:

M
Staar
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it weren't for the fact that the Aus state import rules were so problematic I'd be all over one of these like a shot.

I'm truly sorry to hear about your health challenges and I hope that 2013 sees you all in a better place all round.

Warm regards
MARK

Eagle
Community Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best wishes to you and family.

Smile
Matsuo
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry forgot to update this thread. Both guns were sold.

M
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good news Matsuo, I hope you got the price you'd wanted
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: