FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
My Collection So Far...

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Replica and Screen Used Props
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Feuyaer
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: My Collection So Far... Reply with quote

Hey guys! I just occurred to me that, unless I've a terrible memory, I've never posted any real pictures here.

I joined the moment I became a BR fan after watching the movie for the second time. I don't know why, but I hated it the first time, and then a year later I tried it again and it "clicked". Since then I've gone positively nuts about it for the density and immersion of it. I started buying things off of the nice members here immediately and it's grown into something I'm proud of. Now, having just entered non-student status a few months ago, I couldn't afford some of the amazing collections I've seen here in the past, but I think my humble one is still pretty neat.

I've got a little shelf for it! Wide-angle lens...

In the back: Both of the comics, and the signed screenplay.
(side note, I never looked to far into it: are those limited edition screenplays from a decade ago actually signed in gold sharpie, or are they just printed on?)

Then a currency bill used in the shoot of Total Recall because it doesn't have a better shelf to go to.

Also littered around are papers from the Final Cut collector's edition. I've got the new spinner from the 2012 Bluray, paper money, coins, a very well made police ID, VidPhon card, opium duck weight (a bit smaller than the piano one, but oh well!), blue-ringed shot glass, Yukon hotel key, and two bags full of amazing paper "evidence" on Leon and Deckard that could fill it's own forum topic.

On the way is a neat scratch-build blaster prop as well, and that'll make for a nice centrepiece.

Just wanted to share!
hirohawa
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Replica and Screen Used Props All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: