FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Ny Deckard costume...a work in progress...

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Replica and Screen Used Costumes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darthwolf7
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:54 am    Post subject: Ny Deckard costume...a work in progress... Reply with quote

Well...I will post some more shots later! Sorry for the bad pictures...I been building guitars all day and my hands are tired and shaky!?..I figured since our other member here posted his amazingly made out fit...I would show you all my work in progress...I have both of the ties snd the blazer was a $2 score at a yardsale, the shoes ( though incorrect because they aecnot high tops or Officials) are Stan Smith Addidas' which look pretty close?! I got a silver three butyon Microma watch for $40 on Ebay and im having it coated black including the original band! It works and still tells great time!?! The holster is a Phil S holster and my Cosplay PKD is an Off World with a Coyle grip frame set and modified Steyr receiver... the Trench and Shirt are from overseas and I will be fixing the collar to match the real one at some point!?! I'll get some better close ups soon...hope y'all enjoy!
darthwolf7
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the enormous photos!?! I even reduced them before upload!?! Ooops!?! Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Replica and Screen Used Costumes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: