FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Blade Runner on the BIG screen

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
electronic_matt
Community Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:13 pm    Post subject: Blade Runner on the BIG screen Reply with quote

Not sure how many of the UK Blade Runner fans on here were aware that some VUE cinemas in the UK screened Blade Runner the final cut, last night 14/12/14, so decided to take the decision and go see it while the opportunity was there, they showed it on a fairly small ish screen and room, but the room was packed which was nice to see!

The experience of seeing it on the big screen with decent sound was much better than watching it on a TV, in my opinion, I felt I could see much more detail and the overall feeling of the big screen and sitting two rows back from the front (those were the only seats left by the time I'd bought my ticket) made it feel great, and enhanced my love for the film even more.

One thing I had to laugh at, was on the way out after it had finished, a women turned around to her male friend/partner and said "well that definitely wasn't a comedy was it?". I assume they'd just chosen to see it without realising what it was. Nope definitely not a comedy, just brilliant!
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good stuff electronic_matt...yeah, that woman had the wrong idea/info for sure Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: