FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Display stand for the Tomenosuke Blaster
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raoh76

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@DaveG: tried to send you pm but for whatever reason its in my outbox. Will gladly fork over $60, praying you still make these...can you send me a PM (or let me know here I guess?)
darth odious
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveG wrote:
I can tell you that while I was selling these stands for $25, I should have been charging double that. Due to variations in Plexiglas thickness I would have to measure the blank for every single stand, choose from one of 20 different cutting files (each file had a different specific slot width in .001" increments) then load the appropriate file and cut each stand individually. It was not possible to do one big batch cutting of multiple stands. It's why I stopped selling them and gave Tomensosuke the rights to make them. $60 is pretty reasonable all things considering!

Dave, would you consider releasing or selling the CAD drawings? Your design is by far the best and is a shame they are no longer available. With the release of "Blade Runner 2049" in October and the new Tomenosuke 2049 blaster due out in June demand would be high!
DaveG
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:06 pm    Post subject: Display Stands Reply with quote

I'm sorry but I gave Tomenosuke exclusive rights to my design in return for due compensation. It would not be right for me to give away or sell the files to others, even if Tomen doesn't make the stands any more.

"I just want to say people... Get A Life! Move out of your parent's basement! It's just a movie!"
darth odious
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:01 am    Post subject: Re: Display Stands Reply with quote

DaveG wrote:
I'm sorry but I gave Tomenosuke exclusive rights to my design in return for due compensation. It would not be right for me to give away or sell the files to others, even if Tomen doesn't make the stands any more.

Just been informed by a member that HCG will be getting in some more stands. Happy days! Very Happy
marcuslaw
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:55 am    Post subject: Re: Display Stands Reply with quote

darth odious wrote:
DaveG wrote:

Just been informed by a member that HCG will be getting in some more stands. Happy days! Very Happy

Good news indeed.
teecrooz
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you preordered a 2049 blaster or kit, they sent an email regarding getting stands.

Dear all:

We are now producing TOMENOSUKE BLASTER 2049 Acrylic Stand with limited quantity for pre-order.

Please let me know if you want to purchase this stand for your collection. We will ship it within a month or so. The price is US$65.00 by EMS shipping.

The customer who ordered Kit or Assembled Tomenosuke 2049 blaster, the price should be US$47.00 upon prepayment by paypal.

Mune
--
Mitsuaki Munegumi(Mune)
胸組光明
President&CEO
marcuslaw
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teecrooz wrote:
If you preordered a 2049 blaster or kit, they sent an email regarding getting stands.

Dear all:

We are now producing TOMENOSUKE BLASTER 2049 Acrylic Stand with limited quantity for pre-order.

Please let me know if you want to purchase this stand for your collection. We will ship it within a month or so. The price is US$65.00 by EMS shipping.

The customer who ordered Kit or Assembled Tomenosuke 2049 blaster, the price should be US$47.00 upon prepayment by paypal.

Mune
--
Mitsuaki Munegumi(Mune)
胸組光明
President&CEO

The ordering link is now live. Get them before they're gone. I've owned both and can say these are far superior to the one "M2019 Detective Special" stand sold on eBay. https://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/store/product.php?productid=16591&cat=0&page=
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: