FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Great Inexpensive Holster for Blaster!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ogrotesque1
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:18 pm    Post subject: Great Inexpensive Holster for Blaster! Reply with quote

Attention all Blade Runners:
Stop right where you are! You might wanna check out these pretty cool and very inexpensive alternative Holsters for your Blasters. I just took a chance and purchased one from the evilBay for the simple fact that it had a photo of an automatic with a flashlight under the barrel. It's full adjustable, which made seating my Blaster inside of it nice and securely a snap! Here's the link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/201964153236

In the near future, when the $H!+ goes done, I plan on having my Blaster at my side at all times.....just saying. Check it out, I'm stickin' with a Receiver that's "In the White" now too!

http://propsummit.com/upload/2816/img_8456.jpg
http://propsummit.com/upload/2816/img_8457.jpg
http://propsummit.com/upload/2816/img_8419.jpg
http://propsummit.com/upload/2816/img_8420.jpg
ogrotesque1
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so you guys know I want to be very clear about this Holster in NO way would ever outshine the screen-accurate and gorgeous Holsters made by the one and only Karl Derrick @ Skin-Job Leatherworks!
As many of you may or may not know Karl provides his beautiful Holsters to Phil Steinschneider for sale on his website.
Since we have only been able to preview very little of the props from the new upcoming 2049 sequel, it wouldn't surprise me if the prop department went with a more tactical look to the new Holsters judging by the shoe/boots Officer K is sporting...?
Thanks fellas!
Damion
Noeland
Community Guide

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is very tacticool. It says it's for a Molle rig. What do the loops look like? Can it be worn on a belt, or a duty belt?
ogrotesque1
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noeland wrote:
That is very tacticool. It says it's for a Molle rig. What do the loops look like? Can it be worn on a belt, or a duty belt?

The loops are within loops, meaning there's 2 downward loops your pants belt runs through, to adjust size and ride of the holster it has 3 horizontal loops you can weave the 2 vertical loops down and through through and has snaps at the very bottom. You could easily fit anywhere from a thick back support belt that's about 9 inches wide to just your standard skinny belt for dress pants. It looks like it'll ride up nice and high, to fairly low depending on your preference. For that price I couldn't be more satisfied with it! Pick one up, you'll really dig it. It won't mess up your Blasters finish from wear either, WIN!
Thanks Noe,
Damion
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TFS this info with us Damion Cool 2049 it is Wink
ogrotesque1
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joberg wrote:
TFS this info with us Damion Cool 2049 it is Wink

My pleasure joberg!
Someone needs to get a Live-Fire Blaster Showthread started!? I'm dying to see some killer Hi-Def photos of all the real shooters out there explaining what was used for their build and whatnot. That would be such an awesome way to usher in the new sequel film while pumping us all up for it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: