FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Indy Magnoli and the western shirt (It's here!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Replica and Screen Used Costumes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buch wrote:
You do know you can just send him the fabric you prefer, right? This is just the standard edition... they'll make it anyway you like....

At that point I could have one of my many seamstress friends make it probably for about half the cost. Magnoli is great at what he does, but I don't think he has the artistic eye. I think it can be a curse at times because nothing is ever good enough, including my own work. Sad

Andy
Buch
Community Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately I don't have any seamstress friends Crying or Very sad But I definitely get your point.

For me this is a great deal, and much cheaper than any of the quotes I've gotten through the last couple of years... And even though it might not be perfect, I've never seen anything remotely close.
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buch wrote:
Unfortunately I don't have any seamstress friends Crying or Very sad But I definitely get your point.

For me this is a great deal, and much cheaper than any of the quotes I've gotten through the last couple of years... And even though it might not be perfect, I've never seen anything remotely close.

True. I guess I am still annoyed that I helped him with his first shirt, and he totally ignored some of my observations and lost sales because of it. He is a professional, but maybe not an artist. His specialty was always the Indiana Jones stuff. That is what He put his love into. As a fan made shirt it is the best out there, especially in quality of manufacture. I know so many great artists even on this board, and see so much great work here, that maybe my expectations are too high.

Andy
fightercaptured
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never been into the cosplay or costumes in general, only props. But man, I think the whole Deckard get up would be sweet. And yeah Buch, I'd totally sport that shirt to work!
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you think of it, K.'s costume is much cheaper to pull off than the first BR costume Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Replica and Screen Used Costumes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: