FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Resin Grip Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raygne
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:20 pm    Post subject: Resin Grip Help Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I was looking for a little advice on how to solve an issue with a Tomenosuke Kit. I purchased the kit brand new from someone. It was untouched. Everything was still in bags and taped down. When I inspected it I noticed the right side resin grip has a casting defect.

It's really hard to take a picture of it, but it looks like the resin didn't flow right. It goes deep in the resin and it's not a scratch. The edges are smooth. It would take a lot sanding down to make it smooth again but it would leave a flat spot with that much material removed.

Is there any way to get a replacement from Tomenosuke just for the right side or another set to make sure they color match?

Thanks for the help
eethan
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

since there is a defect in the kit, I would contact tomenosuke or Mune directly. I guess they will replace it.
Only issue is that you are not the original buyer, maybe the person you bought it from will need to do it for you... Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: