FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
WTB: First blade runner blaster! Affordable please

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMjake57

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:23 am    Post subject: WTB: First blade runner blaster! Affordable please Reply with quote

Hello, my name is Jake and I am new to this forum. I am a long time fan and obsessor over this beautiful piece of design that is the blade runner blaster. This will be my first one I am looking at purchasing although I am sad to say I have to keep the budget small. I am a 27 year old father of 3 with one more on the way and I just don’t have the money to buy a tomenosuke. I wish. I really just want one before my son gets here as a sort of gift to myself before I am not able to really purchase anything for myself for a while. I live in the United States and all ideas and comments are welcome!

Thank you all for your time,

Jake
Anakin Starkiller

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought one of these castings a while back
https://www.etsy.com/listing/470270109/blade-runner-2049-pkd-blaster-movie?ref=related-1

If you are interested, I can sell it to you for what I paid plus shipping. (It would save you time and money since it won't have to be cast and because it won't have to come from the UK)

LMK

best
Dan
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: