FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
OffWorld M2019 BRU Blaster metal parts Wanted

View previous topic :: View next topic  
REPLICAN59

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:43 pm    Post subject: OffWorld M2019 BRU Blaster metal parts Wanted Reply with quote

Hi
I?m new to this so please bear with me.
I recently acquired a version on eBay, just receiver is metal, all other parts ABS or some sort of plastic.
All painted gloss black, with amber grips.
Does anyone produce frame, grips, barrel and butt plate in aluminium or steel please?
Cheers
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a while since anyone produced steel parts for the gun.
You'll have better luck on therpf.com Wink
dcast
Community Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: OffWorld M2019 BRU Blaster metal parts Wanted Reply with quote

REPLICAN59 wrote:
Hi
I?m new to this so please bear with me.
I recently acquired a version on eBay, just receiver is metal, all other parts ABS or some sort of plastic.
All painted gloss black, with amber grips.
Does anyone produce frame, grips, barrel and butt plate in aluminium or steel please?
Cheers

I am in the same boat, I had to start looking around for parts or making my own. I can tell you that if you are looking for some easy parts to replace ( eg - handle butt, innner grip handle or the side covers...maybe even the end for the reciever) You can contact RAC Props (Ricard Coyle) and he can sell you some individual parts. Now with that being said..you will need to modify ( re drill holes or grind to fit) either the parts or you current model. You can also look on ebay for parts lots for the Charter Arms .38 detective special. The receiver will fit along with a few othter parts. I have created my own barrel, an then I am having other parts cast in white bronze from a family member that does casting for the jewelry industry. You can find mine threads and another members thread on metal parts upgrade on here and the RPF. Hope that helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: