FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Offworld Blaster Custom Paint Jobs

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tain669
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Offworld Blaster Custom Paint Jobs Reply with quote

Is there someone who know if there is someone offering the Offworld Blasters with custom paint jobs? If so please post any info.Many Thanks
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems Offworld, or the group that made them is customizing them and offering them up on ebay.

Andy
bosstiki
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Off-World Blaster Reply with quote

Tain669,

I asked them that very question when they offered the number 1-5 blasters on e-bay. They did not reply. I did win the number one with the certificate of authenticity. It did not appear any different to the photos of their previous offerings. There is a combo of flat black and gloss black on the body, maybe that is what they are referring to as a hero prop version. Other than the certificate the version looks the same in my opinion. The one displayed on e-bay for auction definitely had a custom paint and finish that was not identical to what I recieved.

Thanks, hope that helps
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: