FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
E bay magnoli clothiers deckard trench coat

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Replica and Screen Used Costumes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonnyjon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:30 pm    Post subject: E bay magnoli clothiers deckard trench coat Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm brand new to propsummit but I did use it a lot to reference for pictures and information when thinking about buying a Deckard Trench coat.

I went with a Magnoli Clothiers trench coat and the thing is amazing, I worked really hard to update the collar and also change the colour a little bit and it took months to get it just right.

However when I got it i had made a slight oversight with the size and it doesn't quite fit me properly! (I want to state this is in no way Indy's fault and is down to my own dumb measurements!)

I'm selling the coat on E bay at the moment to fund getting another one made that will actually fit me!

Just wanted to put this out there and see if anyone was interested, I'd really like it to sell and go to someone who loves it. I have to say the detailing and quality of it is amazing when you see it up close. (it is basically torture to have a jacket in my home I have wanted since being about 12 and it doesn't fit me!)

Here is a link to the E bay page: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331695685311?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

If anyone is interested let me know, I would consider international buyers but would have to figure out postage.

Here is a link to one of the pictures:

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMTkx/z/n2oAAOSw4HVWEY8V/$_57.JPG

cheers

Jon P
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Replica and Screen Used Costumes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: