FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Need a contact: Yoshifumi Yamamoto/TVC-15

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Replica and Screen Used Props
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doc3d
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Need a contact: Yoshifumi Yamamoto/TVC-15 Reply with quote

If you know how to reach either Yoshifumi or TVC-15 in Japan, please email me. Years ago Yoshifumi Yamamoto, the owner of TVC-15* and I did some swapping of BR goods and some resin fabrication, but I no longer have his physical or email address.

Any help appreciated especially from people in Japan.

BTW I think this is the best place to stick this post, since Yoshifumi and I were doing low level joint BR construction projects. It's where the people who might know Yoshifumi would likely see it.

doc

*TVC-15 made a licensed and very detailed resin Spinner model and a number of other BR things.
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck Doc.

I tried getting in touch with TVC15 when I started the Blaster history project. I used the email, they had on their website which still exists, to no avail. I also tried asking around many other websites.

I have the Spinner Dokuhon Final book myself, and have been outbid on a few of their model kits on ebay several times. The problem I seemed to come across whas the language barrier for sure. Now that we have some well connected Japanese fans on this site, hopefully you can reconnect.

Andy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Replica and Screen Used Props All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: