FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
FS: Sidkit all-metal BR blaster, Worldcon style (again!)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joatrash
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:58 am    Post subject: FS: Sidkit all-metal BR blaster, Worldcon style (again!) Reply with quote

Hello all!

Well... here we go again. I sold this (hesitantly) on ebay a while back for $899 but unfortunately, the buyer was in Japan so I had to cancel the sale. After that I decided to keep it a little longer, but now there's another prop that just came up that I really want since it fits the direction I'm going with my collection. So... I'm opening it up to potential offers again. Note: I'm NOT asking (or expecting) to get $900 for it like on ebay, but y'all know what these things are worth so drop me a PM and we can work something out. I'll definitely try to be reasonable.

Some info about the build:
All-metal blaster, done up in heavily weathered worldcon style, built by me. It's got a real weaver side knob and the side slit/opening so that you can see the barrel. The leds have not yet been installed, but that's a no-brainer to do and I have them (might even be willing to do it for the buyer). Front trigger is static but the rear one works, though it is a little "sticky" (a consequence of the soft metal in these). Barrel swivels out and rotates. Cast-in screws have been replaced with real allen-head screws. The front little "point" in the upper barrel retracts when you pull back the cocking lever like the real thing seems to do (a special mod done by me). I also have the dummy bullets (not pictured).

On to some photos:

Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Thanks for looking!

A link to some of my stuff
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: