FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
My Lost in Space 1st season pistol by RAC.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SLK
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: My Lost in Space 1st season pistol by RAC. Reply with quote

I did work on the master pattern of the unofficial pistol that RAC made since the late '80's.

I also did work on the new officially licensed master pattern by RAC. I like to have a copy of everything I work on and at last I have one...should have had one already(about 2 1/2 years ago) had someone kept his word but that's for another time. Fabien Badilla did work on this as well. Please keep in mind my work is NOT the actual production of the the copies...just SOME of the original master by which molds were made from. In other words I did not cast these parts, clean these castings, or paint this prop.

I just got this in yesterday.

Interesting to finally see the end result firsthand.

Closer up.

There are 3 air bubbles overall on this part.

Detail that should be in the center of the circle is more washed out than I would prefer. Crackling on the piece overall seen in the following pics is unexpected.

Looks like an airbubble that wasn't filled at the 3 o'clock position for this circular detail.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Non Blade Runner Props All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: