FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Please welcome morganthirteen as a new Community Guide.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Forum Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amish
Community Guide

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:33 pm    Post subject: Please welcome morganthirteen as a new Community Guide. Reply with quote

Hello all,

I have know Shawn (morganthirteen) for probably 7-8 years now. He has been a long time member here mostly lurking in the background, but I think many of you know of him or have seen his strengths elsewhere on many other forums.

Shawn is a very down to earth person, he is a good friend who I have met on more than one occasion, he has a great head on his shoulders that allows him to look at things from all sides without passing premature judgement, he knows a hell of a lot about props, blade runner, aliens, and people in general.

In short, Shawn is a really good person who I trust and have always looked to for advice. I am very excited he has accepted the invitation to join here as a Community Guide. I think he brings great energy to the position and will aid us all in making sure Propsummit remains a place where people can gather as a community and talk about the things we love.

Please join me in welcoming morganthirteen (Shawn).

Tom
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Forum Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: