FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
ebay items

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morgan9731
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:12 am    Post subject: ebay items Reply with quote

I scan ebay, in the hope a decent blaster might come my way, and i came across a Blade Runner Blaster RACPROPS Prop Summit KIT ( Limited Edition ). Its due to be sold in the next 9 hours, which if the bid doesnt go any higher it will be for £800. The opening bid was £50. I suppose if i had the money i would buy it, but does it sound a bit excessive for what it is?

On a side note, i notice Off-World are still selling more of their M2019C blasters. One of which i own. Well i am happy with it now. Couple of spray jobs on the trigger guard, bolt receiver etc, and a little bit of sealing where it tended to riccochet when holding it (a common problem so i hear), and yes, its fine.

I just wonder though, how many blasters Offworld will be bringing out, and what their plans are for the future. Will another blaster be designed and made by them? Well time will tell.

On another side note, i dont just have my blaster in my box, i have it like others have, with other bits of Blade Runner memorobelia surrounding it. Its kind of the icing on the cake. Some nice bits too.
Bwood
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I suppose if i had the money i would buy it, but does it sound a bit excessive for what it is?

It does to me, but I have learned over time that when it comes to the BR Blaster, it's whatever the market will bear ….
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich isn't offering the kits any more that I know of, but you can ask him. It is a bit more than he sold them for as the kit, and close to what he sells his current fully built up models go for. For a lot of people they tend to do most of their shopping on ebay, and don't shop around. Of course sometimes you will find the same exact thing for a huge discount at the same time. Ebay prices are all over the place.

Andy
racprops
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am still offering the kits and tooling up for another run.

BUT with England (and some other countries) we may have to fall back on mailing them in two packages, others and I have not been able to reach propsjohnyb for a while, he maybe sicker that early reports and be unable to help us.

My kits run $500.00 plus shipping and the fully built model runs $1000.00 and again plus shipping and with John out of the picture will be take apart into two major sections and mailed that way to get past customs, and the owner will need to put it back together.

And as always I cannot be held responcable for any problems with customs, you buy and order at your own risk. (I will be as kind as I can should part of a order get taken)

I am very sad to not know how John is and hope he is doing alright.

Feel free to email me at racprops@cox.net

Rich
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: