FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
For Auction - Built, Blued and Modified Sidkit Blaster FS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
skullsoldier
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:54 pm    Post subject: For Auction - Built, Blued and Modified Sidkit Blaster FS Reply with quote

I am currently trying to fund a life-size Predator build and, in light of that expense and the fact I own a very nice Tomenosuke and a Coyle, I am compelled to offer this one to a (hopefully) good new home.

This is a modified Sidkit all metal blaster. It was a pre-worldcon base, but I have received and placed a worldcon magazine from Richard Coyle with all the appropriate markings and the fifth light.

The build is pretty tight, though the cylinder switch "sticks." The gun was chemically blued to have a very nice, relatively even brownish blue patina. the cylinder cover, magazine assembly and the other "black" parts are lightly weathered flat black. The Steyer magazine is glossy, as per the original. Probably the only change I would make is to add one of MSPAW's sight rods.

I cannot link to pics right now, but will happily snap some shots of the blaster for anyone interested.

this was a truly labor-intensive project which ate up a solid two weeks in sanding and finishing to achieve a very clean assembly. I am asking $800 shipped in the CONUS. Foreign shipping is available with the caveat that I cannot guarantee delivery. PM with any questions.

Here's the listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180696822498

Scott

Last edited by skullsoldier on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with sale Scott; I'm sure it's a beauty
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: