FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Deckard lamp ID help

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Replica and Screen Used Props
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jameth
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:38 pm    Post subject: Deckard lamp ID help Reply with quote

I saw a lamp in his apartment that I like. I don't believe it has been noticed in the old lamp thread. It's an L shaped one that is kind of like the one here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MID-CENTURY-MODERN-LAX-LIGHTOLIER-BATON-DESK-LAMP-RARE-/380354923175?pt=Antiques_Decorative_Arts&hash=item588eeb8aa7#ht_500wt_969

But has a thicker type piece holding it up. You see it twice when Rachael drops the pic. First when he looks over from the kitchen and then on the back of his desk when you see his phone, the Braun HL70, etc.

Anyone got any ideas. Sorry, can't do screencaps

I've looked at about 3,000 lamps so far no luck.

Thanks
panaflex
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, interesting. I've seen a lot of modern versions of this kind of thing lately ("Architectural style lamps" one salesman said).

Good luck on the hunt and let us know if you discover it.
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the lamp you are talking about. I remember seeing them around 30 years ago, but not much since. I also think I saw them mostly in magazines like Architectural Digest and the like. Kind of lamp you would find in a 1980's hotel. Same with the torchiere standing lamp in the corner of his living room.

Andy
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep Andy...saw one several years ago and my comment was: "hey, looks like the one in BR"...and didn't buy it Crying or Very sad .
There's another mysterious one on the desk (with the open Halliburton hiding most of it) very particular in its design Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Replica and Screen Used Props All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: