FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Making my peace with my Off-World M2019C

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morgan9731
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:51 am    Post subject: Making my peace with my Off-World M2019C Reply with quote

Yesterday i finished spray painting a laser space gun which i bought off ebay for a few pounds. It was the third time i bought such a gun, (i will post a photo of it soon) and have painted. In some ways, when i was spray painting it, it was my way of being chicken, and doing, what i wanted to do to my M2019C.
I looked at it though, and i looked at it. It cost me £230 including post and customs tax, so did i want to take a risk and mess with it. It was annoying me though. I thought, well, i could just leave it, be like the 500 other people on ebay who bought the same gun, and just have it on the side, and dust it occasionally, but there were just a bits about it, that i had to change. Hence i got my paint out, applied a scratched look to the butt plate (sorry if my terms are wrong), a thin layer of silver to the ejection port, which i then removed to give a more authentic look, and a scratched look to the bolt lever.
So yes, i am chicken, thats all i did. You guys on here are NASA geniuses, who just make your blasters look brilliantand i am the guy, who cant even wire a plug. But still i tried, and i looked at it today, and i am pleased with it. That bolt lever was just annoying me. It just looked so plasticy.
I guess there are ways to do your blaster. Make it shine, or make it look like it did fall out of Deckard's holster when he was trying to avoid Roy.
I went for the Roy look, and maybe in time i will do more. When i am brave enough!!!
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for you and, really, that's what matters. With experience you'll tackle other guns (Coyle for example) and other "looks"...eager to see the pics
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: