FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
A big hello and getting started...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hardywolf359

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:27 am    Post subject: A big hello and getting started... Reply with quote

Hi there,
first of all thanks to all of you for being here and for having me along for the ride!
BR has been my fav since I first saw it in 1982 aged 17. I've never wavered in 32 years, but then again who would? I'm just getting started on my display case. So far I've sourced: Deckard's blaster, Leon's gun, shot glasses, whiskey glass, opium duck, wallet, badge, deckard photo ID, origami, churchwarden, Bryant's ashtray $35 (the exact double!) and a few other minor pieces.
What I really need now are quality wallet stuffers such as BR money, door key, credit card, vid phon card, white dragon receipt, the unicorn sets etc. anything I can get my hands on really. However I seem to have missed the boat on just about everything!!! Any help you could give a noob would be greatly appreciated. Any help at all!
Anyhow I'm very greatful for all the amazing work you guys do and the help and advice you give. I'm looking forward to many years of finding out more and more about my no.1 movie!
Thanks to all and see you soon,
Hardywolf359
Mr Webber
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Deckards wallet sure is trending. Good thing to, its the most detailed replica prop never seen Very Happy

Welcome Hardywolf359. If you look in the thread just above or below yours, theres some good info to be found. Its been a while since any new stuff has been produced.
darthwolf7
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have stacks of BR $$$ for wallet stuffing! Also, I have copies of the PKD manual and his replicant files...but I am looking to trade for stuff I'm not selling anything...the Wally seems to be white popular these days!? Welcome and good luck! There's a lot of talent here...hope that you find everything! Cheers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: