FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Tsing Tao Awesomeness
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Replica and Screen Used Props
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spinner44.com
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey lethal1973 (Bob),

I have to ask, what's with the price on the Medicom Spinner you are selling, $399????

Out of curiosity, will you be selling the umbrella you won from me? I was kind of hoping it was going to another BR fan. Just curious.

Thanks. Smile
lethal1973
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listed the Spinner at the price the last one on ebay sold for ($400). Paid $240 + $31 for shipping but didn't realize that this one had the green windows...wanted the clear windows. Should have looked closer. Replied to a best offer of $200 with a counter offer of $299 - just about breaking even. Regarding the umbrella, yes, I am a Blade Runner fan. I don't think I could make much of a profit after paying $280 + $12 shipping for the umbrella. No complaints about the price...very happy with it. That being said, if you feel that someone else would be better off with it, I will certainly be willing to send it back to you. Just refund my Paypal payment and I'll pick up the return postage with no hard feelings.
spinner44.com
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob,

My questions were sincere and just out of curiosity. If you are a fan then I'm very happy for you to have it. I didn't realize the Medicom Spinners were going for so much. I got mine in the day for only $70. What an appreciation in value. Smile

Thanks,
John
Once-bitten
Banned!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last I checked a four pound package through UPS runs about 8 or 9 dollars...
Not interested in starting a flame war here Bob, the price just seems a bit excessive is all...

Yes, I attempted to retract my last bid as money has got a little tight for the BR Whiskey Bottle Project, but no worries.
The seller went ahead and offered the Bottle to you but apparently your counter offer was too far under your last bid which threw the responsibility back to me so, I did the honorable thing and went ahead and paid for it.
This would have been your second or third Smirnoff deCzar bottle by my count...
I now have two deCzars...so let me see...
Why would a guy who already owns a deCzar and is finishing up a Blade-Runner Whiskey Bottle Project then invest in a second "Tsing-Tao" bottle?
Let's just say there may come a day when everyone who wants a glass deCzar Bottle will be able to afford one. I'll keep everyone posted.
SKIN JOB 66
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Why would a guy who already owns a deCzar and is finishing up a Blade-Runner Whiskey Bottle Project then invest in a second "Tsing-Tao" bottle?
Let's just say there may come a day when everyone who wants a glass deCzar Bottle will be able to afford one. I'll keep everyone posted.

Do you mean that you're... OH MY !!!!!

Shocked

GREAT NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
lethal1973
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No war wanted here either. I ship by Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and charge only what they charge, no handling or packing fees. I refund any excess in case it does come in under the estimate.
Didn't realize you were the winning bidder on the other Smirnoff bottle, otherwise would not have mentioned it. Looking forward to another more affordable Blade Runner glass bottle from you in the future!
Once-bitten
Banned!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Bob...
Now, before everyone get's all excited here...I did say MAY Very Happy

I really want to get the Whiskey Bottle Project wrapped up before I dive into another bottle project but I would be lying if I said I wasn't weighing the possibilities.
I also need to tread lightly here as I have heard that others may be doing thier own deCzar Bottle project in plastic...though I haven't seen it announced anywhere.
Does anyone want to chime in here...?...Anyone...?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Replica and Screen Used Props All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: