FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
FS: Coyle 2012 CS&T blaster

View previous topic :: View next topic  
corellian77
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: FS: Coyle 2012 CS&T blaster Reply with quote

Well, the time has come to part with what has been one of the pride and joys of my movie prop collection since this past summer: my all-metal Coyle CS&T blaster.

Shortly after acquiring this awesome piece of hardware, I went ahead (perhaps prematurely) and also acquired the recently-released Tomenosuke Pro World Con blaster. At the time I thought I could absorb the cost of owning both, however due to recent and unforeseen financial circumstances, the need to part with this collectible has become unavoidable.

For those who are interested, you can check out the listing on ebay at http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Blade-Runner-Blaster-Model-CS-T-by-Richard-Coyle-/230906839022?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item35c31ebfee&_uhb=1#ht_974wt_1400.

My thanks goes out to Rich for the excellent work that he did creating this blaster for me. In all my correspondence with him, he's been prompt, friendly, and a joy to transact business with. I'm sorry that I couldn't hang on to this item longer than I did, but hopefully someone else will snag this and get as much enjoyment out of it as I have.
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with the sale corellian77...to bad it has to leave your home Crying or Very sad it's certainly a very beautiful prop to possess.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: