FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Brother Production's Blade Hunter figure on Ebay...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
darthwolf7
Community Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Brother Production's Blade Hunter figure on Ebay... Reply with quote

So just a heads up go everyone on the forum here... I ordered the Blade Hunter figure from a guy saying it was a "pre-release" item on November 7,2012...I was told by the seller who's handle is Apeshk that thus item would be available at the end of Jan...never got it!? I have messaged him several times and have been told the release date keeps getting pushed back by the manufacturers... now the date has been pushed back to the end of April supposedly!?...Anyone else dealt with this before or gave I been ripped off!?!?... Dude SWEARS its coming but I guess this post is to warn anyone from ever doing businesses with this guy unless his items are in stock!?!? He has pretty good feedback though but I'm just worried he burned me...any input would be helpful.. .thanks!
darthwolf7
Community Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops! I fear I posted this thread in the wrong spot!?! sorry, I'm not sure how to move it bug again...any input would be great! Sorry about posting in the wrong spot admins!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Studio Scale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: