FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Where would I find one of these????

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sweevo101

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:14 am    Post subject: Where would I find one of these???? Reply with quote

As I live in the UK it is impossible for me to actually build an accurate replica of the BR Blaster due to the fact that gun parts are completely unavailable over here. Also the idea of importing one made from actual gun parts does not bear thinking about unless I want an armed response unit on my doorstep at some ungodly hour.
My question therefore is this. If I wanted to purchase an accurate replica which would be unlikely to draw the attention of the UK anti terrorist squad, where would I look? I should mention that I did buy an Offworld copy and I have to say it is a little dissappointing so I am trying to find another that has some real weight and substance to it but fits within the restrictions above.
This may be a tough one but any ideas/help would be gratefully received.
Staar
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: Where would I find one of these???? Reply with quote

Sweevo101 wrote:
As I live in the UK it is impossible for me to actually build an accurate replica of the BR Blaster due to the fact that gun parts are completely unavailable over here. Also the idea of importing one made from actual gun parts does not bear thinking about unless I want an armed response unit on my doorstep at some ungodly hour.
My question therefore is this. If I wanted to purchase an accurate replica which would be unlikely to draw the attention of the UK anti terrorist squad, where would I look? I should mention that I did buy an Offworld copy and I have to say it is a little dissappointing so I am trying to find another that has some real weight and substance to it but fits within the restrictions above.
This may be a tough one but any ideas/help would be gratefully received.

Contact Rich Coyle. He still has a guy who builds his blaster in the UK as far as I know...

Best of luck

MARK

joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Mark said: PM Racprops (Rich Coyle) and he'll answer all your questions
spinner 44
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Tomenosuke Pro for sale if you're interested. I'm located in the EU and have sold to a UK buyer last year that arrived sound and safe in a couple of boxes. You have a pm Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: