FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
eBay"Profiles in History"

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Replica and Screen Used Costumes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Locutus

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: eBay"Profiles in History" Reply with quote

Wow, have you seen some of the stuff sold there lately? I was shocked. A very broad assortment of really good stuff. I don't want to sound like an ad for it, I was just very surprised. Original Superman, Star Wars, Star Trek, LIS, POTA, lots of other stuff.

Much of the stuff I was watching didn't sell, so I wonder if it goes back up or just goes back into someone's storage.

I think the original VTTBOTS Sub went for something like 60k! Shocked

Paul Allen must be the only one who can afford to have that stuff!

Anyway, I was just directed to it a few months ago and don't know if it is always like that or I saw a really rare period of auctions.
I had no idea there was so much still floating around.
I got to look around inside Western Costume when they were attached to the Paramount lot and they had tons of stuff. I always thought that's the way it was -- everything stored by the studios somewhere until it rotted to dust.
Glad to see so much able to make it into collections where they are preserved and cared for, even -gasp- displayed! Very Happy
GeneralMayhem

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have any screen used items in my collection yet. Hopefully after my site is more well known and I have a bit more "disposable" income.

~ GM
Custom Orders Welcome

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Replica and Screen Used Costumes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: