FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
ELFIN NIGHTS PUBLICATION

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Replicant 13
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:43 pm    Post subject: ELFIN NIGHTS PUBLICATION Reply with quote

A SHORT REVIEW
I just received my copy of Elfin Night's Japanese publication "Blaster:01"* -

Like most here I don't read Japanese. However, although the text is 95% Japanese (perhaps someone will eventually offer a translation), the images present an interesting history of the various releases over the decades since the film's release. Many of these may be familiar - nonetheless, seeing them collected here is a nice reference with or without readable text.

The first two pages are in color, featuring the recent release of Elfin's TAKAGI TYPE M2019 BLASTER as shown here on the cover. 48 pages at approx. 7" x 10".

I found it an interesting reflection back on the evolution of the various models as more and more detailed information came to light.

At $18.25 + shipping, a bit pricey for a predominantly B&W softcover publication, but nicely executed. Perhaps something to consider for your Blade Runner library.

*As you might note from the watermark, it is offered by HobbyLink Japan (hlj.com).

HAB1! - R13
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the review Rep13...must be interesting to see the many designs over the years
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got one of these back in 2008. I keep hoping he will do more. I would be happy to help him with any info he needs Wink. I love the pages of his early replicas. The guy really was ahead of his time, and a "dedicated man"

Andy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: