FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
upgrade kit for medicom spinner (the one with jap bluray)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
castor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:55 pm    Post subject: upgrade kit for medicom spinner (the one with jap bluray) Reply with quote

Hi everyone ! this is my first post.

First of all, like all of you, I'm a huge fan of Blade Runner and its atmosphere. The spinner is definitely the scifi car I prefer.

I'm posting to ask you some questions and advices about upgrading the medicom spinner that comes with the japan bluray. I love this diecast, and like a lot of you, I'd like to mod the interior, the only weakness of this model in my opinion.

Is it possible to upgrade the interior ? I suppose the spinner is exactly the same model as the medicom black future car, for which I've seen a lot of "upgrade" topics...

First of all, I discovered about the Broken Heroes upgrade kit. I know it has been a long time ago and that it's not available for several years...

I'm wondering if someone that own this kit would be interested to sell it ? Since I'm not brave at all in painting Wink, I would be interested to find a used one, already painted (looking like the one in the following topic, see link below), that I would be able to install in the medicom spinner. If someone could be interested (I know the propability is weak Wink) please let me know.

http://propsummit.com/viewtopic.php?t=2372&view=next&sid=1180bdbedee296ee4b9b0ddfe273d3a9

Secondly, I discovered the more recent upgrade kit from Magonote Products : the "Laser Spinner Transkit". Above all, I'm interested in the parts and decals it's possible to add in the cockpit... I'm aware it's certainly less detailed compared to the broken heroes one but it seems quite interesting. Is there anyone who tried to install this one ? what do you think about it ? Is it difficult to install ?

Last question : I've never tried to dismount the medicom spinner, is it difficult to do it and install an upgrade kit ?

Thanks a lot in advance for your answers and advices about those things.

Wishing all the best for all of you for this new year !

Castor
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Propsummit Castor...and a Happy New Year to you and your family.
As far as Medicom Spinner and other "upgrades", other members will chime in with the info, I'm sure (I'm not versed into that topic I'm afraid Confused )
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Studio Scale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: