FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Twinch Squad 2001 Space suit Poole Lockwood figure Mint/disp

View previous topic :: View next topic  
phase pistol
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:30 pm    Post subject: Twinch Squad 2001 Space suit Poole Lockwood figure Mint/disp Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Twinch-Squad-2001-a-space-odyssey-Spacesuit-Poole-Lockwood-figure-Mint-displayed-/161571948360?

This is one of the original Twinch Squad spacesuits from “2001: a space odyssey”. I acquired this mint in box (unassembled) about 12 years ago, but only a few months ago put it on a 12” sixth-scale action figure for display. As such, it is still in mint condition with no damage.

These figures first appeared around 2000, sold by J.L. Ayuso going by the name Twinch Squad. Very few were delivered to those who pre-ordered them. I acquired this one a few years later from another collector.

This item represents the yellow space suit worn by Gary Lockwood as astronaut Frank Poole. The head sculpt on the figure is generic and not intended to be a portrait of the actor.

This lot includes all the original parts: the spacesuit, helmet, boots, packs, hoses. The suit is assembled onto a poseable male figure as shown. The stand shown and the large box the suit shipped in, will be included.

The photos show the actual item being auctioned. This item is sold in as-is condition. Please ask if you have any questions!
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice Karl, very nice Cool Too bad I'm low on funds (damn computer crashed on me this week Evil or Very Mad )
Good luck with the sale
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: