FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Blaster Care and Feeding / Maintenance Recommendations?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rickhoward
Community Guide

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:35 am    Post subject: Blaster Care and Feeding / Maintenance Recommendations? Reply with quote

As a newcomer to the blaster scene (as well as prop and model building and firearms in general), I'm anxious about messing up my recently acquired treasures in the process of taking care of and/or assembling them.

One of my first tasks - I discovered this past weekend that the grip assembly for my non-kit Tomenosuke pro is loose (not the grips, but the frame). I've only had it out of its box a twice since purchasing it, but with a glorious new display case on its way, I need to start thinking about preparing it for its new home, and a little more handling.

Does anyone in the community have any specific suggestions (what to do and what not to do) for the best way to tighten up the grip frame for this particular model?

I understand that considering the breadth of blaster options available, and the diversity of assembly of those models, makes a "one size fits all" response to blaster care and feeding difficult. That said, I'd also love to hear your recommendations for the best way to maintain blasters (best tools to use, overtightening risks to watch out for, how to maintain the weapon's finish, etc.) from anyone willing to share their wisdom.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: