FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Tomenosuke gets worldwide license for replica 2049 blasters
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phase pistol
Community Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:52 pm    Post subject: Tomenosuke gets worldwide license for replica 2049 blasters Reply with quote

http://tenshu53.exblog.jp/237447901/

"Tomenosuke Blaster was granted the designation of AUTHENTIC PROP REPLICA BLADE RUNNER 2049 DECKARD BLASTER, and can now be distributed (proudly) all over the world as official product of "Blade Runner 2049".
Licensed Tomenosuke Blaster, Hollywood Collectibles Group in USA is in charge of North America and Europe, and RedWolf in Hong Kong and Hollywood Collectors Gallery in Japan are in charge of Asia and Oceania; and we are now making preparations aiming at the release in October."

Last edited by phase pistol on Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
cratercritter
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting development. Congratulations to Tomenosuke.
Bwood
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder how this will affect the price..
ogrotesque1
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's pretty cool, I guess? As long as they continue to maintain the same quality control. It puts us all way ahead of the game, not to mention owning better quality Blasters! I really hope this doesn't happen but, judging by all corners they cut to save on expenses with their resent Blaster - 2049 release means it could get worse, but hopefully not. Nothing other than packaging was really compromised this last time. I know I'll be praying they don't cheap out in order to profit from future generations worldwide. All I ask, I mean beg is...please Tomenosuke, keep making the Assembly Kit for all us hardcore fanatics of the one and only "Original Hero", thank you in advance!
eltee
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Tomenosuke gets worldwide license for replica 2049 blast Reply with quote

phase pistol wrote:

"Tomenosuke Blaster was granted the designation of AUTHENTIC PROP REPLICA BLADE RUNNER 2049 DECKARD BLASTER, and can now be distributed (proudly) all over the world as official product of "Blade Runner 2049".
Licensed Tomenosuke Blaster, Hollywood Collectibles Group in USA is in charge of North America and Europe, and RedWolf in Hong Kong and Hollywood Collectors Gallery in Japan are in charge of Asia and Oceania; and we are now making preparations aiming at the release in October."

Any chance they will do the new design blasters as well?
ogrotesque1
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:36 am    Post subject: Re: Tomenosuke gets worldwide license for replica 2049 blast Reply with quote

phase pistol wrote:

This really tripped me out after I read this story! Pretty sad....
http://tenshu53.exblog.jp/237784788/
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, being discussed right now on Propsummit FB and the RPF Wink
BR12819
Community Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone with inside info have an idea about the release date for the new Tomenosuke 2049 blaster HCG is selling? I put my deposit down as soon as I heard and am starting to wonder.

Artificial Owl
Community Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BR12819 wrote:
Anyone with inside info have an idea about the release date for the new Tomenosuke 2049 blaster HCG is selling? I put my deposit down as soon as I heard and am starting to wonder.

I've got one on order, too. I was thinking it would be this month, given the "we are expecting just 50 pieces in October 2017" on the website.
Charlie
Community Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone who works with HCG had some info on the blaster timeline on the RPF:

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=280119&page=4&p=4335290&viewfull=1#post4335290
Artificial Owl
Community Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlie wrote:
Someone who works with HCG had some info on the blaster timeline on the RPF:

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=280119&page=4&p=4335290&viewfull=1#post4335290

Thanks for the info!

They should really update the website, because it's not at all clear, in spite of what this guy seems to think. If it was, they wouldn't be getting so many requests about it. The simplest solution would be to send out an email clarifying the situation to everyone that has one on order. Not rocket science.

As it's worded now, there's nothing to indicate the allotment of 50 for October has "sold out," and current orders will ship later.

Also, it's not a great look to ridicule customers concerns ("freaking out, lol"), even as lightly as that, after they've dropped just shy of a grand on one of your products! Shocked
cratercritter
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I wouldn't be too concerned about the HCG order yet. It is still October. HCG rely on Tomenosuke to deliver the goods. So there could be some delays. November would be fine for most people who ordered one. HCG have kept the information on their website vague I guess, because it is difficult to give definite timelines when one relies on another Company to manufacture and supply the goods. Also, HCG have kept taking orders for the blaster because they are going to get more in in the next month or so...more than the so called limited 50....more like 100 plus blasters.
Tomenosuke are also going to sell these blasters in November and December this year via their Japan distributor, so I would not be too fussed if I missed out the HCG allocation. Cool

EDIT: (November 2017)

Hollywood Japan website started to advertise the NEW licenced Tomenosuke Blaster 2049. New foam lined box with separate lid.
New box graphics...with Blade Runner written on box.
Expected to ship in January / February 2018. Price hike compared to their previous Blaster issues.......
Cost: 89,640 JPYen plus shipping.

Last edited by cratercritter on Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:37 am; edited 3 times in total
BR12819
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I guess I should have been more patient as I just received the invoice for the remainder of the balance. We'll see when it ships, and I'll certainly post up some pics when it arrives.

cratercritter
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

November 2017: Hollywood Japan website started to advertise the NEW licenced Tomenosuke Blaster 2049.

New foam lined box with separate lid.
New box graphics...with Blade Runner written on box.
The underside of the Butt-Plate has the ALCON licence details scribed.
Slow Fade ON light-up red LEDs are back.
Bullet ends are now engraved again MAG 44 SPL.
Full color photo book included.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Expected to ship in February / March 2018.
Considerable Price hike compared to their previous Blaster issues.......
Cost: 89,640 JPYen plus shipping.

Link Hollywood Japan website store.
>>>>>
http://www.hollywood-japan.jp/shopdetail/000000007165/
Silverside
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see the slow fade return but I would fill-in and paint over the ALCON inscription on the buttplate as soon as I could...
Eagle
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spoke with Mune a few days ago about ordering a blaster direct from H-J - he said "This piece was sold out a long time ago", referred me to HCG and made no reference to a new blaster coming out.

I may be just about to drop on the HCG one... now this news! Shocked

Not too fussed about these new (old) features but I'd wait if only I had the patience.
cratercritter
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagle wrote:
I spoke with Mune a few days ago about ordering a blaster direct from H-J - he said "This piece was sold out a long time ago", referred me to HCG and made no reference to a new blaster coming out.

Not too fussed about these new (old) features but I'd wait if only I had the patience.

Hi Eagle
The H-Japan website put the new advert about a day ago.
The blaster will be released in first quarter of 2018. Maybe Mune
has his wires crossed or something. Japan market only (?).
Mune told me yesterday via email that these will be as per the new
advert on the website.
The box and blaster specifications for the HCG(USA) November-December release are the same spec's as the upcoming Japan 2018 blaster release. According to the RPF's member MovieFreak (HCG insider who has seen the new licenced blaster and box).
Eagle
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cratercritter wrote:
Eagle wrote:

Hi Eagle
The H-Japan website put the new advert about a day ago.
The blaster will be released in first quarter of 2018. Maybe Mune
has his wires crossed or something. Japan market only (?).
Mune told me yesterday via email that these will be as per the new
advert on the website.
The box and blaster specifications for the HCG(USA) November-December release are the same spec's as the upcoming Japan 2018 blaster release. According to the RPF's member MovieFreak (HCG insider who has seen the new licenced blaster and box).

Thanks. Been reading that. I ordered from HCG today then they tell me the current batch is all sold out. Not what their site lead me to believe... Sad
cratercritter
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tomenosuke announce Special Edition Blaster.

Very Limited Hand-Crafted WORLD-CON BLASTER Replica.
Only 40 units will be made with WOOD BOX and Display Stand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Special Weathered version of the latest blaster product from model making master and custom gun craftsman.
Like the Blade Runner HERO blaster that was first made public at The 64th World Science Fiction Convention held in L.A.(USA) in 2006.
The Tomenosuke World Con Model sold in the past was mass-produced in a factory (Limited to 300 units)...
This time the release will be limited to just 40 painstakingly hand-crafted items.

Will come in a specially-designed box with a walnut wood veneer. It will also include a stand with the same material.
The product will be displayed at the Tokyo Comic Convention(December 1st - 3rd) with just 5 available for pre-release purchase.
An additional 15 will be available for pre-order at this time, with the remaining 20 to be sold online in early 2018. (Total 40 units).

LINK >>> http://tenshu53.exblog.jp/237964078/
veektohr
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

40 pieces Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: