FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Tomenosuke gets worldwide license for replica 2049 blasters

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phase pistol
Community Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:52 pm    Post subject: Tomenosuke gets worldwide license for replica 2049 blasters Reply with quote

http://tenshu53.exblog.jp/237447901/

"Tomenosuke Blaster was granted the designation of AUTHENTIC PROP REPLICA BLADE RUNNER 2049 DECKARD BLASTER, and can now be distributed (proudly) all over the world as official product of "Blade Runner 2049".
Licensed Tomenosuke Blaster, Hollywood Collectibles Group in USA is in charge of North America and Europe, and RedWolf in Hong Kong and Hollywood Collectors Gallery in Japan are in charge of Asia and Oceania; and we are now making preparations aiming at the release in October."

Last edited by phase pistol on Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
cratercritter
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting development. Congratulations to Tomenosuke.
Bwood
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder how this will affect the price..
ogrotesque1
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's pretty cool, I guess? As long as they continue to maintain the same quality control. It puts us all way ahead of the game, not to mention owning better quality Blasters! I really hope this doesn't happen but, judging by all corners they cut to save on expenses with their resent Blaster - 2049 release means it could get worse, but hopefully not. Nothing other than packaging was really compromised this last time. I know I'll be praying they don't cheap out in order to profit from future generations worldwide. All I ask, I mean beg is...please Tomenosuke, keep making the Assembly Kit for all us hardcore fanatics of the one and only "Original Hero", thank you in advance!

Damion: ogrotesque1
eltee
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Tomenosuke gets worldwide license for replica 2049 blast Reply with quote

phase pistol wrote:

"Tomenosuke Blaster was granted the designation of AUTHENTIC PROP REPLICA BLADE RUNNER 2049 DECKARD BLASTER, and can now be distributed (proudly) all over the world as official product of "Blade Runner 2049".
Licensed Tomenosuke Blaster, Hollywood Collectibles Group in USA is in charge of North America and Europe, and RedWolf in Hong Kong and Hollywood Collectors Gallery in Japan are in charge of Asia and Oceania; and we are now making preparations aiming at the release in October."

Any chance they will do the new design blasters as well?
ogrotesque1
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:36 am    Post subject: Re: Tomenosuke gets worldwide license for replica 2049 blast Reply with quote

phase pistol wrote:

This really tripped me out after I read this story! Pretty sad....
http://tenshu53.exblog.jp/237784788/

Damion: ogrotesque1
joberg
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, being discussed right now on Propsummit FB and the RPF Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: