FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
WTB: Blaster Vol. 1,2,3 (Magazine from Japan)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ogrotesque1
Community Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:14 pm    Post subject: WTB: Blaster Vol. 1,2,3 (Magazine from Japan) Reply with quote

Hello,
I would like to purchase copies of the Blaster Magazines, all Volumes if possible or the most recent issue of Blaster Vol.3 at least?
I know they can be purchased online from numerous websites in Japan, but I don’t have the slightest idea on how to complete the order due to language barrier.
If anyone can help me complete this task or by selling me a copy, please contact me either via PM or by replying here, thank you so much!
Damion
cratercritter
Community Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB: Blaster Vol. 1,2,3 (Magazine from Japan) Reply with quote

ogrotesque1 wrote:
Hello,
I would like to purchase copies of the Blaster Magazines, all Volumes if possible or the most recent issue of Blaster Vol.3 at least?
I know they can be purchased online from numerous websites in Japan, but I don’t have the slightest idea on how to complete the order due to language barrier.
If anyone can help me complete this task or by selling me a copy, please contact me either via PM or by replying here, thank you so much!
Damion

Hobbylink Japan have Volume 2 on backorder.
In Japanese writing. I think this is what you are refering to (?).
I thought Volume 2 is the SAME as Volume 1 ...just a new updated or revised edition by Elfin Knights.
It is easy to order from Hobbylink Japan website...site and ordering is user friendly and in English.
ogrotesque1
Community Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB: Blaster Vol. 1,2,3 (Magazine from Japan) Reply with quote

cratercritter wrote:
ogrotesque1 wrote:
Hello,
Damion

Hobbylink Japan have Volume 2 on backorder.
In Japanese writing. I think this is what you are refering to (?).
I thought Volume 2 is the SAME as Volume 1 ...just a new updated or revised edition by Elfin Knights.
It is easy to order from Hobbylink Japan website...site and ordering is user friendly and in English.

I was referring to the ordering process itself, but I will give Hobbylink another shot. Thanks for replying!
Damion
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only have issue 1, but need the others myself.

Andy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: