FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
All at once WorldCon
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SCOFFMAN
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:19 am    Post subject: Arrgg!! Reply with quote

You guys are killing me! I though the grips on Sid's last metal kit were great... I mean, I just put the thing together a couple days ago... but to put my 2 cents worth in, a friend of mine who I showed my gun to that isn't a big BR fan but who has seen it a few times thought they were a bit too "orange". I didn't think so, but it's hard to tell how dark or light they really are from the movie... I think they look pretty good compared with the WorldCon pics. I do know that the grips seem to be a bit short, but my friend who is a real gun enthusiast said that was one of the complaints of the real Bulldog... I've read Richard's articles on building the original replica and how much attention to detail he put into trying to make the grips and frame as authentic as possible. But I'd definately like to see see longer and more beefy grips in the WorldCon version you guys are working on. I don't have really big hands myself, but the grips on the SidKit seemed to be a bit on the small side even for me. But for the transparency of the grips, I think Sid has got them spot on... I really like being able to see the grip frame clearly underneath...

Again, keep up the great work guys, and I applaud you efforts once again to make the new version of the gun as accurate as possible!
sycor
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a little confused over the two version. Can you give us more info?
Siderio
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all know wath steyr parts you need to make a WorldCon version. This mean that you can't wrong the measures of the gun where those parts are used. Naturally you have to make some minor modification of them. Example we all know the steyr ammo and clip must be worked. Now where the artist touch is neded, in those parts that were hand made. I mean that you have to interpretate the images and made your own side covers, gripfframe, grips, buttplate, the bolt mechanism... to complete and light on all leds I have also to ingeneer the space for battery and wires. Now you can be able to understand where the two models will differ.Sure the parts I have to made my self will be different from coyle's self made parts.
More of you sent me parts and are sending all steyr parts I need to make my model. This is wath Richard as doing also. So I will take all these parts and I will use probably the Richard parts too. All parts involved in the new model that I will retain to work with will receive credits.

Thanks
Siderio.
PlanetLII
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry if this is a dumbass question but, will one of the version be supplied fully finished i.e. painted?

One version is definately stated as a 'kit' the other isn't.

This is even better news than the previous good news, that made my day before. So this new and improved news makes my week

Many thanks guys.
For the canyons of the new concrete frontier.
racprops
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deal dead.

Rich
Siderio
Community Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apology to all comunity but it is true cause a misunderstanding me and Richard have no more deal. I apreciated Richard's proposal but it was out of my financial possibilities.

Thanks
Siderio.
Judge Minty
Community Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a real pity.

Well at least it's saved me some money.
Siderio
Community Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dera collectors, I don't want to go on as alawys to be insuleted by R. coyle. My English is alimitation but iam sure that a lot of us are able to understand my point of view.
Sincerly I don't see wath is the problem. R. coyle start another time a libellows capaign. Why you Mr. Coyle do this? because: In the past some people helped me with recasted steyr parsts. Those parts were recaste from R. coyle Work....??? I don't care, but you said yes. Ok so I am worked on recasted Steyr parts that we suppose to be of pubblic domain. I mean that al lot of American people can have access to a real steyr parts. But you are supposing that I recasted them. Ok I am sorry if this is true but you can't prove this facts, also if this is true Coyle recasted real steyr parts. I am sure you, Mr Coyle will post a lot of your images to try to prove that. Now I don't want that all e-mails sents to Mr. Coyle with me be posted in this message board. I am a gentleman! I was asking to all collectors to join the force to made a new Worldcon model. If I restart to fight with Richard this will become a personal tread. I don't want this. I would like to know why I am not be able to posts my messages, trying to involve more people, without that R. Coyle try to stop me.
So I will no reply to more provocations. if you want I go away I will do this as in the past I did. But I want you know I don't like the speculations and a lot of you know that I refused collaborations with important firms that have the real rights to make models.

Now before go on to post in this message board let me know if I still am welcome.

I want only add tyhis, goes on money converter and convert $369.00 that I ask for my model in Euros, you will surprised to understand that my profit is real chip. Every day the US Dollars reduce its value but I never changed my prices. Because I work for you. Then asks to R. Coyle why he asks $850.00 for a built up replica.Also R. Coyle is scared because I talked with him aboute a compendioum I would like to wriet about my resin, metal Casting theqniques and how to made the machines to do it. Now R. Coyle has try to close my mouth, but you will be the watchdogs as R. Coyle Said.

I want only add that Richrd shows my e-amils that I wrote with reserve to him , as He always did. But this time I was prepared.Bu you don't know that he don't wrote clearly wath he proposed to me. However to give a clear ideas to all cumunity people I report some of words, that are parts of my email, write to him
Your 50 kits will cost to me $290.00 per each one

And this is true this meannin that I earn for each kit about $79.00 USdollars
This is wath I ask to go on im my own work refusing speculators proposal from other popular firms.

Try to ask to R. Coyle How much he earn from his metal built up sold for $850.00

Go to google and find the metal value, on my metal there is stain, bismuth (that have an high value, more tha gold) antimonikum and.. more.

I don't made the metal alloy, I jsu use it, because is provided from a firm that don't share so easily its secrets alloy. But I am working to reduce the price nand make new machine for a zinc base alloy, I SAID THIS TO MR. COYLE BUT IT IS CONVENIENT TO NOT REPORTS THIS INFOS. So please Mr. coyle Don't go on or i will have constrict to give my emails to some of my friends that apeaks a mor ebetter English of you and frorm this emails you will result a speculator.

I think that the emails have a confidential rights, but if you will agree I will post them but this will be not my choice, but your one.

I don't undertands wath's happened of so much big to continue to try to cover my reputation? Ricahrd colled me in the past wastechild, recaster, crap, and so on. I didn't wrote That Coyle is a robber. I only wrote our collaboartion is ended.
I try to stop this fighting say that R. Coyle is the best in the world. For me is ok you are the big one as your blimping image say to everyone when you post a message. You would like I say I am a recaster? Ok I am a recaster aslo if my posts prove that I am not?. All other words i would like wrote for me will be ok. Now Approving your words, can we go on to share our WorldCon progress? I am trying to involving all collectors, all people and not the big people.I called my newvnew realise All at once , but you seem very closed. If I say I am the bad person in the world, that you have right I am recaster, a devil... you will permit to us to go on in this proect or we have to pay to you the rights only for the discussions.I pray the moderator to resume the R. Coyle wrotes in one email so the people can be not influenced and the new user can be attracted by a costructive exchanging of ideas.

Please let me know if I am to remain here or go away.

Thanks
Siderio.
bosstiki
Community Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Siderio keep up the good work Reply with quote

Siderio,

Price, quality, and good personable service are all attributes your kits have and you have. I'm sorry to hear of the nature of the deal. It is apparent what the motivating factor was for the other party! Your prices are excellent and fair. Your kits are well made and you should stay on this forum. Dont let a few opinions out weigh the fact that the majority of us enjoy communicating with you and being included in your kit development. Seems someone is now copying your very intend and asking for the same type of input. I doubt the reaction to RC will be favorable. You keep up your good work and in the end the customer's will be the better for it.

Have a good eve! Surprised
racprops
Community Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh your so wrong.

My model is done and in production.

I was saying I always willing to lissen.

Rich
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: