FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Details, details...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
racprops
Community Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand but do you understand all the years and years I have fought and been told I was wrong by so many self serving people??

All those years of him lieing and all of you beleiving him, of defending him.

And when I tryed to make a deal he cheated me.

And to see his new model based on MY OLD MODEL...

My rage is so large, you can hardly understand it.

Rich
The Loyalizer
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

svander wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Nobody is going to get banned from here... you should just drop it and move on. This is getting tedious.

Amen to that. I've seen this argument rehashed on like 3-4 different threads now, can we just compile it into one giant thread that way it doesn't have to keep coming up like a bad meal?

"We began to recognize in them a strange obsession..."

http://fcomin.cgsociety.org/gallery/
Anson James
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

racprops wrote:

My rage is so large, you can hardly understand it.

Rich

My Boredom with your rage is so large you can hardly understand it.
racprops
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siderio wrote:
You want the deatils. we just started to make our new replica. probably the R. coyle blaster is the best replica in the world. It is sufficient to say that my replica will be crap! We "ARE" working to make the most accurated replica is possible. You want the details? you will have to wait the end of planing work, and I am including the collector works. At the end you will have the details and how we will choose to make the new WorldCon rplica.we don't have to respect all minimal particulars... we can give our interpretations. Please give us the space to work alltogether, we don't need new posts, you can continue to post on our precedent discussions. Also PLEASE don't try everytime to cover my posts only because R. Coyle decided to be not involved on more massive project.

If you want to give your point of view, you can aslo say to us how we can made those important details and please be also carefully on the way we have to proceed to obatain these parts make better. If you are able to do those parts please let we know all steps we can follow them. If you are here only for the stupids criticism without a solution, Please let that the others people can talks for you.

R. coyle asks to me $14,000,00 to buy wath he said his copyrights, We don't want pay him for his advices because me and the most of the comunity are working to give their support on my project and at the and they will receive the credits and some more...

Please, if you are a talented artis that can illuminating us, you can be able to shows your images with your own work, here will be more than happy to see a genious that will resolve in one time our problems. If this is not, please accept that more than 1,000 people are trying to make this model for the collectors, I want add for those people that can't spend a fortune to by a Worldcoon replica.

I know that my English is not good but I ma sure you understood wath I Mean.

Thank you for your helps, we don't see the hour to see your improvements work. So please post your images about your wonderfull Blaster replica. We will be happy to help you in your own work

With the most care

Siderio

racprops
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siderio wrote:
Dera collectors, I don't want to go on as alawys to be insuleted by R. coyle. My English is alimitation but iam sure that a lot of us are able to understand my point of view.
Sincerly I don't see wath is the problem. R. coyle start another time a libellows capaign. Why you Mr. Coyle do this? because: In the past some people helped me with recasted steyr parsts. Those parts were recaste from R. coyle Work....??? I don't care, but you said yes. Ok so I am worked on recasted Steyr parts that we suppose to be of pubblic domain. I mean that al lot of American people can have access to a real steyr parts. But you are supposing that I recasted them. Ok I am sorry if this is true but you can't prove this facts, also if this is true Coyle recasted real steyr parts. I am sure you, Mr Coyle will post a lot of your images to try to prove that. Now I don't want that all e-mails sents to Mr. Coyle with me be posted in this message board. I am a gentleman! I was asking to all collectors to join the force to made a new Worldcon model. If I restart to fight with Richard this will become a personal tread. I don't want this. I would like to know why I am not be able to posts my messages, trying to involve more people, without that R. Coyle try to stop me.
So I will no reply to more provocations. if you want I go away I will do this as in the past I did. But I want you know I don't like the speculations and a lot of you know that I refused collaborations with important firms that have the real rights to make models.

Now before go on to post in this message board let me know if I still am welcome.

I want only add tyhis, goes on money converter and convert $369.00 that I ask for my model in Euros, you will surprised to understand that my profit is real chip. Every day the US Dollars reduce its value but I never changed my prices. Because I work for you. Then asks to R. Coyle why he asks $850.00 for a built up replica.Also R. Coyle is scared because I talked with him aboute a compendioum I would like to wriet about my resin, metal Casting theqniques and how to made the machines to do it. Now R. Coyle has try to close my mouth, but you will be the watchdogs as R. Coyle Said.

I want only add that Richrd shows my e-amils that I wrote with reserve to him , as He always did. But this time I was prepared.Bu you don't know that he don't wrote clearly wath he proposed to me. However to give a clear ideas to all cumunity people I report some of words, that are parts of my email, write to him
Your 50 kits will cost to me $290.00 per each one

And this is true this meannin that I earn for each kit about $79.00 USdollars
This is wath I ask to go on im my own work refusing speculators proposal from other popular firms.

Try to ask to R. Coyle How much he earn from his metal built up sold for $850.00

Go to google and find the metal value, on my metal there is stain, bismuth (that have an high value, more tha gold) antimonikum and.. more.

I don't made the metal alloy, I jsu use it, because is provided from a firm that don't share so easily its secrets alloy. But I am working to reduce the price nand make new machine for a zinc base alloy, I SAID THIS TO MR. COYLE BUT IT IS CONVENIENT TO NOT REPORTS THIS INFOS. So please Mr. coyle Don't go on or i will have constrict to give my emails to some of my friends that apeaks a mor ebetter English of you and frorm this emails you will result a speculator.

I think that the emails have a confidential rights, but if you will agree I will post them but this will be not my choice, but your one.

I don't undertands wath's happened of so much big to continue to try to cover my reputation? Ricahrd colled me in the past wastechild, recaster, crap, and so on. I didn't wrote That Coyle is a robber. I only wrote our collaboartion is ended.
I try to stop this fighting say that R. Coyle is the best in the world. For me is ok you are the big one as your blimping image say to everyone when you post a message. You would like I say I am a recaster? Ok I am a recaster aslo if my posts prove that I am not?. All other words i would like wrote for me will be ok. Now Approving your words, can we go on to share our WorldCon progress? I am trying to involving all collectors, all people and not the big people.I called my newvnew realise All at once , but you seem very closed. If I say I am the bad person in the world, that you have right I am recaster, a devil... you will permit to us to go on in this proect or we have to pay to you the rights only for the discussions.I pray the moderator to resume the R. Coyle wrotes in one email so the people can be not influenced and the new user can be attracted by a costructive exchanging of ideas.

Please let me know if I am to remain here or go away.

Thanks
Siderio.

racprops
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siderio wrote:
Dear Englisharccher if you thing I am here only for the money, this mean that you don't know me, you don't know my friends and you don't know how much people I helped. S oyou are an ignorant, and don't worry I don't need that you exsclude me fro this message board I will go away my self. But you have to say that all people that helped me asked no money. And seen that you are not able to use amoney converter you are not able to understand wath you are talking about. You said that I am talking here only for money!?!?!?!?!?!
You are wrong! But why you don't say for the same for Richard Coyle. You are nauseating. I wpuld be a new user???? I am know from 1989, probably you are proud of you that you spent some time to try to know my history.

Ok he was good to meet a lot of people of you. In the future if you want to talk to me please ude this email address: info@sidkit.com

I think that I will open my own forum so all people can't be offended or excluded.

Thank to all
Siderio

Anson James
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the point of posting Siderio's quotes is?
racprops
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To keep them from being edited or changed, as he has all ready done to some.

Rich
Anson James
Community Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: