FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
The front trigger . . .

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noeland
Community Guide

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:58 am    Post subject: The front trigger . . . Reply with quote

If anyone feels like sharing, I was wondering about the front trigger. What model smith and wesson trigger was that again, and who I'd that anyway?

I think I might have 2 of them, which I could install in a couple of my blasters!

I was rummaging through my odds and ends last night and I found some Smith and wesson parts, and I have some Charter Arms bits on order.

Last edited by Noeland on Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
KarlBud420
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With your collection of blasters, I'll bet you've got quite the assortment of odds n' ends!

I thought there was some discussion of the front trigger over at the RPF in the WorldCon photo discovery thread but I don't have time to go through the whole thing to find it and a quick search didn't bring up any results. I was probably using the wrong search terms but I've never had a lot of luck with the search engine over there... Confused

Bruce
PlanetLII
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I remember correctly, R Coyle gives the id of the front trigger in the article about making his Worldcon gun.

Can't remember what gun it was from though, sorry.
For the canyons of the new concrete frontier.
Once-bitten
Banned!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy knows and actually sent me a couple once upon a time...but I sent them back as I thought he intended them as a loan.
Where is Andy by the way? He should chime in here. Confused
steevy
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Rich told me what the triggers were but I can't find the thread.I do remember specifically because I asked if they were original Steyr triggers,he said no they are S&W triggers,and he mentioned the model they came from.
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S&W K Frame Combat Trigger. I don't Have one yet by the way, but I do have a lot bull dog triggers for trade though Smile

Andy
amish
Community Guide

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I searched that thread up and down over at the RPF and could not find anything. Andy, for you to just have this stuff at the tip of your fingers, is amazing.

BTW, sorry for not getting back to you yet.

Tom
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Problem, I have been very busy and have almost no computer time right now to boot. That is why I have been staying out of things going on here, at least online. I have a lot to say but no time to say it, plus after the last time I got involved I am a bit gun shy. BTW it was someone else who gave me the Info about the trigger and I hope it is okay that I shared it. I know he may be helping Sid out as well so I figured the info would be public knowlage soon enough. Of course before I can buy one I will have to wait untill the prices have died down again like the Weaver knobs finally have.

And Paul, I had hoped you would have wanted to make the triggers that I sent you for yourself out of metal, they were the Bulldog triggers I have a bag of. Noeland's custom work has also inspired me to collect parts and get creative with the guns, but like everybody I hope to have a few authentic parts on my best gun.
Once-bitten
Banned!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH! I get it now... Rolling EyesI'm a twit.
I could still do that if you would like Andy but I'm also out of metal and don't have any plans to buy any anytime soon. I have near perfected my molding method though and can pour up with little or no seam lines at all.
andy
Community Guide

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry if I wasn't clear why I sent them it was just something spontanious. I sent them for you to do as you wish as an extra if you felt so inclined. I got the idea you were doing some custom work on the snub at the time and might need them. I can do the same for others if interested.

Andy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: