FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
More posts by Coyle and His Detractors Split Here

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Once-bitten
Banned!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds great to me...I would love to see some pics of it!

Any time someone dot's their "I's" and crosses their "T's" when it comes to customer service, I think it's good idea to put it out there BOLD FACE like this, ya know? Let's face it, treating a customer BETTER than right? It's a dying art.
Some "Vendors/Craftsman seem to believe that once they have your money, any little bit of coutesy they have shown can end.
Equally important is a warning for potential buyers if the seller/craftsman has a tendency to attempt to demoralize a customer for asking questions or for their money back. I like to think of it like the old service stations for gas: treat a customer like a pampered KING and they will come back. Treat a customer poorly and they will go elsewhere...and tell every one of their friends to avoid you.
Maybe some kind of disclaimer for vendors/craftsman who take their customers for granted, something like the sign on the cage at the zoo:

Do NOT agitate the Monkey...he throws his poo if you do.

SLK- Please PM me if interested in the BR Whiskey Bottle...I do have a couple more slots available.
Roy
Banned!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I like it...seems the "Monkey" has been throwing A LOT of Poo since I last visited.
racprops
Community Member

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit as it was in the wrong thread.

Sorry my bad.

Rich

Last edited by racprops on Fri May 30, 2008 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr_Creepy
Community Member

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no desire to jump into the poo slinging, but what do the last 3 posts have to do with a review on Matsuo's stuff?

Hate to see a thread about a top notch seller (and all around great guy) dragged down with irrelevent and completely unrealted crap.... Confused
racprops
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once-bitten wrote:
Sounds great to me...I would love to see some pics of it!

Any time someone dot's their "I's" and crosses their "T's" when it comes to customer service, I think it's good idea to put it out there BOLD FACE like this, ya know? Let's face it, treating a customer BETTER than right? It's a dying art.
Some "Vendors/Craftsman seem to believe that once they have your money, any little bit of coutesy they have shown can end.
Equally important is a warning for potential buyers if the seller/craftsman has a tendency to attempt to demoralize a customer for asking questions or for their money back. I like to think of it like the old service stations for gas: treat a customer like a pampered KING and they will come back. Treat a customer poorly and they will go elsewhere...and tell every one of their friends to avoid you.
Maybe some kind of disclaimer for vendors/craftsman who take their customers for granted, something like the sign on the cage at the zoo:

SLK- Please PM me if interested in the BR Whiskey Bottle...I do have a couple more slots available.

I was responding to THIS ABOVE: In one hand he slamms me and it the other plugs HIS BOTTLE, why do you not jump on his misconduct???

Again:

And I as a hard working model and prop maker exspect some respect and fair minded commucation when some one askes for a refund.

After all you DO get more being soft spoken and fair.

I for one really do not think I will get any kind of refund nor service by calling the person I talk with cuss names and saying they sell shitty junk and should be shot for so doing.

You only do that when they will NOT help you, not start right off on them first thing as he did.

I had to ask for a refund at Lowes, I said my case, I.E. it was the wrong part and asked nicely for a refund.

Works almost every time.

This is NOT what Mr Onnce-bitten did and not within days of getting his new model, only weeks/months later. And hatefull and spitfull and nasty as he could be, now who responds kindly to that??

BUT I did. I asked what was the matter, and he spat in my face again.

And again i ask for what was the matter ann again he was rude adn spitfull, three times i tried...

So I gave up on him like you all did on Hamsaled... why deal with a ass hole??

And I sure as hell was not giving in to his black mail. I.E give me a refund or I will write a horrable review of your model, and even dumber, I will only tone it down IF I get my refund...

So no matter what I do, he was going to write a bad review on my model , but for a price he would take it easy on me????

Oh yes I am up for that!!!

AND one last time when I did offered a refund ONLY AFTER he returned a repairable/resellable model he refused saying had to refund first.

So we could not make a deal, no one should ever take such a deal, I figured there had to be a reason he was unwilling to return the model.....

And I feared the worst, would you not do so as well??

1) He HAD thrown rubber over it and torn it to bits do it. Or it showed.
2) He had trashed it totally.
3) Once refunded he would NOT return anything.

After he was a very hostile person.

Sill is, see above.

Rich

Last edited by racprops on Fri May 30, 2008 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
racprops
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Lets here from all those so call unhappy customers...

A while ago I asked in every web site I post all to respond to me in open talk about any misdeeds and wrong doings I have done them.

Guess what?? I got no complaints.

I do not rip into people for the fun of it (unlike many others who seem to have nothing else to do).

So lets see who many really do have complaints again.

Speak up.

Other that Once-bitten, please we all know your issues, any other real customers of mine feel I mistreaded them please make your complaints here.

Rich
darkknight0667
Community Guide

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me say that, while the entire staff supports everyone's rights to voice their opinions, we ask that you please stop crapping in other peoples' threads (that goes for Rich and for anyone that wants to engage him about his products and/or service). I've split these comments off from a thread about what a great seller Matsuo is (I think he's tops, too, BTW) because they are completely irrelevant to that topic. Matt's a great guy who deserves the pat on the back and applause that thread was created for. He doesn't deserve to have animosity towards Rich and back from him muck it up.

If you guys want to go at it, have a great time.

BUT . . .

Confine it to your own threads and keep it in The Pit.
racprops
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TELL it to the other guys.

I DID NOT START IT.

Rich
darkknight0667
Community Guide

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

racprops wrote:
TELL it to the other guys.

I DID NOT START IT.

Rich

I told it to all of you in one post (I shouldn't have singled only you out by name, Rich). This is not freaking kindergarten, for God's sake. I don't give a damn who started it. All of you, stop crapping in other peoples' threads and keep your fights here in The Pit. Got it?!?!
BeastMaster
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

racprops wrote:
OK Lets here from all those so call unhappy customers...

So lets see who many really do have complaints again.

Speak up.

Other that Once-bitten, please we all know your issues, any other real customers of mine feel I mistreaded them please make your complaints here.

Rich

I'd like to add that I also bought one of Rich's plastic blasters.

After realising I wasn't happy with the baby rattle, poor finishing, bad paint job etc etc, I asked Rich for a refund which he promptly refused! so I felt pretty cheated. ended up selling it on ebay for less than half the price.

Rich does have good customer service, which is why I hesitated in giving him negative feedback on ebay.

Buying one of Rich's build-ups put me off ever buying a build-up again! I'm only interested in kits now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Buyer Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: