FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
RacProps banned.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Forum Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amish
Community Guide

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: RacProps banned. Reply with quote

I have just sent this message to Racprops: If anyone would like to discuss this with me, please feel free to contact at your convenience.

I do ask the community one thing, this is not an opportunity for people to talk ill of Rich as he is no longer here to defend himself, however, I have no issue with people discussing his product as many of us own or are about to own one and may wish to seek advice or share reviews about it, just please do not discuss Rich as a person since he can not reply.

Thank you all for your understanding and patience.

Tom

Quote:
Rich,

This is something that I did not want to do, but I feel it is necessary at this time. I will be banning your account today. Please know that I have no intention of banning you from this community forever, but your responses to any thread that you feel are not to your liking have become vicious and truly undeserving to those that have posted anything at all about you or counter to what you believe.

In short, you seem to escalate any thread you feel may have slighted you in anyway to something that is not good for this community. I understand you may not like that I am doing this and I honestly do not expect you to like it.

Please know despite my decision I have a lot of respect for what you have done for this hobby, and I wish you the best of luck with your new venture.

If you want to discuss this at all, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you,

Tom
“Amish”

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Forum Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: