FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Looking For A Few Blaster Parts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
QuartZ
Community Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:27 pm    Post subject: Looking For A Few Blaster Parts Reply with quote

Hey everyone. I'm nearly done with my SidKit blaster and am looking for a few parts to finish it off.

1. Ammo Housing Front Serial Plate: The SidKit did not feature the Steyr logo and serial number on the front of the ammo housing. I'm looking for just the serial plate OR the whole ammo housing if that's the best way for me to get this detail. Circled in Yellow is what I'm looking for:

2. Machined Sight Rod: I had been in contact with mspaw to get one of his, but he's been away for a long time. If someone has an extra mspaw version they'd part with, I'd like to get one. DonParker is offering his services now and I hope to get one of his as well.

3. Machined Barrel: Again, same deal with mspaw barrel. If anyone has one of these, I'd be more than happy to take it off their hands.

4. On/Off switch for LEDs in the Ammo Housing: I almost forgot this one, but I actually don't have the proper switch. It's tiny, does anyone have a source for the correct style switch?

Any help is appreciated, and a big thanks to DonParker ahead of time for taking on the sight rod!
-Dana
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: