FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Worldcon ID replica - limited run

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
spoudastis
Community Member


Joined: 06 Jun 2013
Posts: 25
Location: Concord, CA

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:05 pm    Post subject: Worldcon ID replica - limited run Reply with quote

I have made a limited run of 7 complete ID badges and 3 "kits". I posted a run thread over on the RPF, please check out the thread and let me know if you are interested.

Interest thread:

https://www.therpf.com/forums/threads/blade-runner-worldcon-id-badge.298171/

WIP thread:

https://www.therpf.com/forums/threads/blade-runner-deckards-id-badge.294853/#post-4564923
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
hirohawa
Community Member


Joined: 18 May 2006
Posts: 1018

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill take one posted on RPF as well.

Looks great!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Author Message
spoudastis
Community Member


Joined: 06 Jun 2013
Posts: 25
Location: Concord, CA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! They look better in person, couldnt get a good camera shot. Hope you will be pleased.

I sent you a PM on the rpf, could you send me your address?

hirohawa wrote:
Ill take one posted on RPF as well.

Looks great!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
pheyos



Joined: 05 Nov 2017
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spoudastis wrote:
Thank you! They look better in person, couldnt get a good camera shot. Hope you will be pleased.

Any chance of another run in the future without the hole punch? Thank you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
spoudastis
Community Member


Joined: 06 Jun 2013
Posts: 25
Location: Concord, CA

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nope

pheyos wrote:
spoudastis wrote:
Thank you! They look better in person, couldnt get a good camera shot. Hope you will be pleased.

Any chance of another run in the future without the hole punch? Thank you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
spoudastis
Community Member


Joined: 06 Jun 2013
Posts: 25
Location: Concord, CA

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although, I do have one more kit left without the hole punched, you would just have to source the amberlithe "x" yourself and assemble. I am sold out after that last kit.

pheyos wrote:
spoudastis wrote:
Thank you! They look better in person, couldnt get a good camera shot. Hope you will be pleased.

Any chance of another run in the future without the hole punch? Thank you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Author Message
pheyos



Joined: 05 Nov 2017
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spoudastis wrote:
Although, I do have one more kit left without the hole punched, you would just have to source the amberlithe "x" yourself and assemble. I am sold out after that last kit.

Thank you. Will absolutely go for it. Will send PM.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Prop Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
BBTech Template by © 2003-04 MDesign

Problems Registering Contact: help@propsummit.com